whats on your mind? - Page 9

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

JellySnakes Posts: 2201
Hi girls just to let ye know my brother is ok, had ct scan this morning and he has some swelling in his brain,needs to rest for the next 2 weeks.. He was attacked the weekend before last on his way home from the pub,repeatedly kicked in the head and left for dead.The hospital would not do ct scan at the time as they saw no need to do it.He stayed in hospital for 3 days and was then sent home.He has been suffering severe headaches since then and now we know why...thank god. Hopefully he will be back to normal soon. Thanks for all the well wishes and support girls :thnk :thnk
SilverGirl Posts: 1517
Hope he makes a full recoverey soon Jelly Snakes, didnt read your original post sorry. Its just awful what some people can do to an innocent person. Fingers crossed his road to recovery will be a short one
JellySnakes Posts: 2201
Thanks emmielou :thnk
Doll Face Posts: 3721
Jellysnake im glad hes ok and theres no permanent damage !!!! Girls just to let you all know i did it :o)ll i told them witches to F*uck off and concentrate on there own kids ....... :o)ll :o)ll I went to watch ds yesaterday and two of the fai managers where standing there talking about DS and saying he was class and they hadent seen anything like him .....they calling him a mini BEST :o)ll :o)ll ......anyway the witches heard and one of them turned around as loud as you like and said well no wonder hes good they have that poor child chained to a goal post !!!! O:| :eek O:| :eek O:| :eek I saw red and said for F&uck sake get over it will you ...if you spent less time wondering what my ds was doing and more time on your own ds then the child wouldent be spending all his time comparing himself to ds and he might actuly be a happy child !!! Jealousy is a horrible thing !! It felt good :o)ll :o)ll
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
Glad to hear he is doing ok Jelly Snakes....hope he gets better soon. And Doll Face, :ooh at the cheek of them!
annaleen Posts: 114
:o)ll Go Dollface!!! Bet it felt good alright! Good for you! I'd say she was gobsmacked! fcukin delighted for you girl!
overthemoon! Posts: 1479
just thrilled that i am down 6lbs after 1 week of dieting. and my h2b is back home tmor after 2 weeks. cant wait to get hold of him -there has been a major drought :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
ros09 Posts: 1923
Fair play to you dollface envy is an awful thing, like this thread but dont know whats wrong with me this week ever have that feeling where theres nothing to say think its just a really quiet week ?!?!?
Doll Face Posts: 3721
It felt great :o0 :o0 and what felt even better was ds ran rings around everyone and they where there to see it :o)ll :o)ll Todays feeling : exhusted after kickboxing yesterday ...................
Take 2! Posts: 403
Dollface - am delighted for you!!! god i feel better now you put her in her place and i dont even know you!!! :o0 :o0 :o0 today am wondering why do ppl not answer texts!!! its annoying!!!