whats the best thing about being engaged or married?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mad woman Posts: 22106
being a couple, i lurve the whole he's my husband or saying my husband, makes me proud....cant believe Im actually saying this!!! but its true.
clucky Posts: 26471
awww are we feeling the love today? i love when he describes me to others as his wife - the big eejit would never say fiancee he always said partner which i didnt like - dont know why
yeah.....lovey dovey mood today...just love my special Man....oooh I sound so soppy...its not normal I tell ya!!! didnt even have any burrowing on the beaver last night... :o0
Skippy Posts: 1834
Honestly you two!!!!! There is one thing in particular I especially like and my brother put it very well when he did an impression of the priest doing the ceremony on our wedding day and he started it like this "we are joined here today to witness the end of Mr Skippy's single life and the opening of Mrs Skippy's joint back a/c Amen" Cheeky fecker! But he knows me so well....at least my hubby laughed!!!!
[quote="Skippy":26296lt9]Honestly you two!!!!! There is one thing in particular I especially like and my brother put it very well when he did an impression of the priest doing the ceremony on our wedding day and he started it like this "we are joined here today to witness the end of Mr Skippy's single life and the opening of Mrs Skippy's joint back a/c Amen" Cheeky fecker! But he knows me so well....at least my hubby laughed!!!![/quote:26296lt9] :hyper:
Dreamster Posts: 6620
I love the whole authenticity of "husband" or "wife". And I love when I wake in the morning and he pulls me over to his side and cuddles me before he gets up........
awww...I lurve going to sleep together all cuddled up..
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
I love the husband and wife thing too,it took a while to get used too as I was like "Oh yeah that's me" :o0 Its a weird special feeling like we are unit or something...I am quite lovey dovey today myself :ooh :lvs :lvs
awww did everyone get some last night?
no the night before, but got loads of cuddles..