Whats your favourite drink?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

paperclips Posts: 3146
Alcoholic: Vodka & Pepsi Max, with Ice. Non Alcoholic: Sparkling water with a dash of mi wadi!
SunnyK Posts: 3834
Alcohohil: Champagne - but can never afford it so go for the sparkling pink Jacob's Creek instead - oh God it's YUM! Non Alcoholic: Diet Coke or Fanta (when eating Mc D's I HAVE to have Fanta!)
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
Alcoholic: Have recently discovered Captain Morgan & Coke Non-alcoholic - Robinsons Orange Barley Water - so refreshing! I used to drink it all the time as a child and bought my first bottle again a couple of weeks ago and milled into it. We've gone through 3 or 4 bottles of it in the space of a couple of weeks in our house - yum!
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
It depends on my mood and a few factors... On a wintery night in, scrunched up on the couch with the fire blazing I like nothing better than a Baileys over ice or a hot chocolate, liberally laced with marshmallows. Yuummmmmmmmmmmmm When I'm over with my mom we love to sup on vodka and tonic. Nights out I'll have Carlsberg... Beer helps me pace myself, but i have developed a taste for it. Also love Sol and Corona with a wedge of lime. Love love Mojitos but find it hard to get a decent one....
mkb Posts: 1744
i shall second SSF captin morgans and coke. YUM! or strawberry daicquiris. non alcoholic drink: Teaaaaaa :o0
paperclips Posts: 3146
[quote="Retiredbride":3rgn1zld]Love love Mojitos but find it hard to get a decent one....[/quote:3rgn1zld] Have to agree with you there, I love Mojitos but they can be hit and miss. The nicest one I ever had with in the Sol y Mar in Spain. TO DIE FOR....
Happily Ever After Posts: 547
Prosecco/Champagne.... mmmm i can taste the bubbles now!! It doesn't have to be expensive stuff either!! Oh and Mojitos and Captin Morgans with orange it tastes jsut like orange supersplit ice creams yum yum. Roll on 5.30 ladies! O-O
hestia Posts: 2368
Regret.
Smileykaz Posts: 7296
Alcoholic - don't drink now, but when I did apple martinis. I still get a goo on me about twice a year and have one. I suffer for it (tummy doesn't agree with alcohol) but it's SO worth it! Non-alcoholic - ice-cold full fat Coke from a can. Hot - hot chocolate with whipped cream AND marshmallows, or a really decent hot frothy cappucino (cuppachino? cuppaccino? cappacino?)
LastRolo Posts: 6892
Alcoholic: Ah I've so many - Bulmers, Vodka, Soda Water & Lime and like SSF I've recently discovered Captain Morgans, which is beautiful with Coke, Club Orange (taste like Super Split Ice Creams) or Club Lemon. Since I've joined Slimming World I'll have to stick with Vodka and either Diet Coke or Diet 7up Non Alcoholic - Lucozade or Club Lemon or Club Rock Shandy... simply delicious But again, now that I've joined Slimming World, I have to stick to Diet Coke, Diet 7up, Sprite Zero...