whats your favourite glam lip gloss??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

rady Posts: 919
i am off to a wedding on Friday and my fake bake spray tan is nicely developing :o0 ( Just had to do some valuable research for the big day :o0 ) anyway just wondered what lip gloss do ye swear by for this type of occasion?? will head to the shops friday morning before the wedding so would love some feedback. :thnk Thanks in advance, RADY
Sunbeam Posts: 2721
I love the Lancome, Estee Lauder and Elizabeth Arden ones. They're all much of a muchness IMO.
bucketofchips Posts: 1913
I used this one for my wedding day: [img:2qlkaqyz]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h4/funkydiddler/lipPolish.jpg[/img:2qlkaqyz] It was in a shade called 'Dirty Gertie' - was really nice - very natural with just a bit of colour and sheen. I use glosses or lip tints normally instead of lipstick – find the latter too heavy. I agree with Sunbeam however, they're all much of a muchness.
kazh Posts: 462
I love the mac lip glosses, they have lots of colours and they are really glossy and last well for a gloss. They also have like irridescent ones that can be worn on their own or over lippy. O-O
aylala Posts: 3673
I love Dior glosses they have lovely sparkly ones in a tube I use one called sorbet merengue - its a white looking gloss but its lovely on very sparkly and also one called cotton daddy its a similar style but pink. They come in a tube
Handymammy Posts: 1086
wanted a red lipstick but could never find a nice shade so went to bobby brown and got a fab cherry lip gloss that has just a hint if red. but make-up girl there showed me that if i put their red lip pencil on all oner lip and then put lip gloss on after get fab red, that lasts, is shiny and does not bleed.
Dill Posts: 1640
Benefit does a lovely gloss... not sure what its called though
ohsohappybride Posts: 3476
Another Bobbi Brown fan here! Think they have a great selection.
Jessica Rabbit Posts: 229
I love the Ruby and Millie glosses because they are nice and bright and come in a tube with a brush so easy to apply. Too-faced does a good clear shimmery one for wear over lipstick. I had that for my wedding.
ShadyLady Posts: 100
I use Mac normally but for my Wedding I am going to use Chanel - very glossy and rich colour that doesn't come off easily....