Menu

Whats your LO wearing

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

neeov Posts: 4256
My DD seems to be getting cold these days. She is in trousers, a long sleeved vest, a top and some long socks. She is getting cold on her playmat, I am going to put a cardi on her. What are you putting your LO in now? Has is really got colder?
SaJa Posts: 4282
DS is wearing a vest, socks, cargo pants and a long sleeved top. I put a hoodie on him when going out. It is definitely getting colder. We had a fire on last night :-8 But the weather is supposed to be great from the 17th to the 25th August (we'll wait and see :o0 )
busybee07 Posts: 959
My DD has a pair of leggings, and a t shirt on at the mo, when dropping her to creche this morning she also had on a short sleeved vest and socks, but she was sweating when i collected her so stripped her. You just dont know what to be putting on them these days! Its cold one minute then warm the next.
dreamer Posts: 3941
I just had DD in a vest and short sleeve dress today with socks. I was going around the house in a short sleeve top and felt fine! She didn't feel cold.
spanish mum Posts: 2468
My DS is spending the days in a sleeveless vest and his nappy...but we're not in Ireland! :o0