Whats your skincare routine....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Wilma Flintstone Posts: 1262
and did/will you change it for your wedding? I use clinique cleanser, toner and moisturiser in the morning and tea tree face wash followed by a night time moisturiser and really rich eye cream before bed. I use a proper face exfoliator once a week. BUT I've only started being quite so good in the last few weeks as I've just over a year until the wedding so I want to keep lines etc away and have lovely clear glowing skin! Before that I'd maybe remember to do it a couple of times a week and just wash with water and slap on moisturiser over it.....don't wear make up very often though and I never get spots. What does everyone else do?
whoop Posts: 1310
Wash morning & night with Simple face wash. Lash on moisturiser. That's about it really! I have a collection of expensive lotions and potions but I can't get my arse in gear to sort out a proper routine!!
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
I use the Clinique 3-step process too but thats it really. I have to start using an eye-cream and I have a Clinique exfoliator/pore minimiser thing but I never use it. I was using a Vita Liberata night cream for a while but it gave me spots! Other than using that stuff I never get spots and I wear make-up every day.
veryv Posts: 970
[quote="calibelle":2y5v8s9g]and did/will you change it for your wedding? I use clinique cleanser, toner and moisturiser in the morning and tea tree face wash followed by a night time moisturiser and really rich eye cream before bed. I use a proper face exfoliator once a week. BUT I've only started being quite so good in the last few weeks as I've just over a year until the wedding so I want to keep lines etc away and have lovely clear glowing skin! Before that I'd maybe remember to do it a couple of times a week and just wash with water and slap on moisturiser over it.....don't wear make up very often though and I never get spots. What does everyone else do?[/quote:2y5v8s9g] Did you know that tea tree oil is much stronger than bleach? It's a great disinfectant but be carefull about using it every night, you might dry out your skin by stripping the layers off it. If I was you I'd only use it maybe once a week. I use Guinot cleanser, moisturiser and eye cream twice a day. My friends totally take the p*ss out of me because I spent 80 euros on moisturisers this week but that's my cleanser, eye cream and moisturiser for the next 2-3months.
sugarandspice Posts: 2378
clinique 3 step - use the moisturiser with spf tho instead of the dramatically different one. Also put bio-oil on at night under moisturiser. Need to get better at drinking lots of water tho, prob will be the best thing that'll make a difference. Stopped using those facewipe things at night, find them really drying
sugarandspice what does the bio-oil do? I really need to start drinking more water too. No excuse really, there's a water cooler about ten steps from my desk in work!
just a more intense moisturiser. But think it's also improving the condition of my skin. Although maybe that's just psychological....
veryv Posts: 970
[quote="sugarandspice":3jtg7sfi]just a more intense moisturiser. But think it's also improving the condition of my skin. Although maybe that's just psychological....[/quote:3jtg7sfi] I've used this a few times it definitely works. Bio oil is the business!
Must pick up a bottle of it so! Would you use it as an all-over moisturiser or just on your face?
just on face. Wouldnt use it during day as can look a bit oily. And a bit expensive to use all over. It's meant to be fantastic tho for stretch marks, scars etc