Whats your skincare routine.... - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

SandyClaws Posts: 3108
before i got my ass in gear i used to just tone... now i cleanse with clinique (cos i got it free with their bonus pack but ill be buying it proper when it runs out) tone with my toner that i got in salon services moisturise with clinique dramatically different. morning and night oh if you have scars or anything bio oil is v good but i have one on my wrist and i used elastoplast scar reducing plasters they were fantastic too
Wilma Flintstone Posts: 1262
[quote="veryv":l44jaueu] Did you know that tea tree oil is much stronger than bleach? It's a great disinfectant but be carefull about using it every night, you might dry out your skin by stripping the layers off it. If I was you I'd only use it maybe once a week. [/quote:l44jaueu] :eek Thanks a million! I'll change it to once a week then as you said...wow thats scary!
MrsBraxton Posts: 4662
I'm generally good with looking after my skin so will just be keeping this up for wedding. I use YonKa cleaner and toner and YonKA Pamplemousse moisturiser in morning and then Yonka Elastine Nuit moisturiser (meant to be good for keeping skin wrinkle free!) and their eye cream. About once a week I exfolitate with Yonka Gommage - its fab and v gentle on skin and use clay mask every few weeks. I go for regular facials (when I have the money) which helps! EVery now and then the salon does an offer on micro dermabrasian with facials which is so nice! Skin feels so smooth after. Must keep an eye out for any upcoming offers and book in! Any excuse!! :o0
lovebug997 Posts: 4034
What's a skincare routine? Seriously I'm the worst ever! I use Johnson's wipes to take off my make up and if I'm lucky it gets a bit of moisturiser thrown at it! I think its the Aldi one? No actually it's a German one that I got on honeymoon! Was only €3 though! Just a small pot of it and I'm not even half way through it! Honeymoon was in July last year! I'm also terrible for remembering to take my make up off and I'd say at least twice a week I go to bed with it on! I don't wear that much but still! My skin is actually a wonder to me! It's really good! I get one spot on the side of my chin like clockwork a few days before my af arrives and that's it!
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
[quote="v excited b2b":2j4ljh8l]Must pick up a bottle of it so! Would you use it as an all-over moisturiser or just on your face?[/quote:2j4ljh8l] V excited, I dont know if your near a mc cabes pharmacy but I was in one in swords last night and they have the bio oil on special offer I got the 120ml for €14 which is great value, just thought Id let you know :wv
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
I'm stuck down here in Laois for my sins! Thanks though, I'll try Unicare later, they sometimes have good offers on.
ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
[quote:3u2jz6og]I'm stuck down here in Laois for my sins! [/quote:3u2jz6og] Oi!!!!!!!!!! Them be fighting words missy >:o( >:o(
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
:o0 Well I live in Mountmellick. It has 27 pubs and a Costcutter!
LB Bride Posts: 79
I'm Liz Earle all the way. The whole range is amazing. I usually get it online - I think the only Irish stockist is Wild & Green in Milltown. The cleanser smells gorgeous & is a really creamy texture. You remove it with a damp muslin cloth, so it's a mini exfoliation every time. I just got her perfume as a pressie, and I reckon it'll be my scent for the big day.
ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
[quote="v excited b2b":3epzolc5]:o0 Well I live in Mountmellick. It has 27 pubs and a Costcutter![/quote:3epzolc5] Sorry....I'm not seeing a problem here?? :o0 :o0 :o0