When did ye get swollen hands and feet?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lush11 Posts: 2877
Just wondering really. Im almost 25 weeks and no sign of anything swelling just yet (thank god) but wondering when it does happen. I remember a friend of mine saying she had to get her rings cut off when she was about 32/34 weeks.
rosiemama Posts: 3363
i never really did with both pregnancies so it doesn't happen to everyone
Marchbabs Posts: 39
It happened me at 30 weeks, have big huge hands and feet since then and even my lips and nose look bigger :o( My fingers are so fat i wonder will i ever get my wedding rings back on...
3littlemen Posts: 999
It didn't happen to me on DS1 and only happened a little towards the end with the twins. Some people aren't prone to it so maybe you'll be lucky too.
Dolliewollie Posts: 163
Even before I was pregnant my hands would swell up at various stages of the day - my rings would go from almost falling off to wedged on! I took off my rings as soon as I found out i was pregnant as know they would def get too tight at some stage and would HATE for them to be cut off!
littlemisshopeful Posts: 6101
My left foot started swelling slightly about 24 weeks I think but not properly until about 32 weeks. My hands are grand. Have lost weight in pregnancy and more in danger of losing all my rings at the moment than them getting too tight.
Momof2 Posts: 3884
Last week :o( but to be fair if its only some days depending on how busy my day is. I took my wedding ring off last week as wold hate to have to have it cut off think my engagement ring may last another week or two but that is also getting tight
Turning Violet Posts: 41