when did you first start feeling sick

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

plangirl Posts: 29
This is prob just my imagination but have been trying to coneinve and today and yesterday I have felt a bit dodge in the morning. Kind of like indigestion. I only had my fertile period about 8 days agao so if I was pregnany I would literally be about a week gone. Is this just my over active imagination or did anyone else who is pregeers actually feel sick that soon
05bride Posts: 314
no, didn't start to feel sick till about wk 7. good luck and happy trying!
Emme Posts: 4735
About week 6/7 for me too I'm afraid. Dreams were my indication at that stage followed closely by a dragging cramp sensation similar to AF cramp but def not sick. That was just me though!
bumble Posts: 1980
I started feeling very queasy when i was just gone 4 weeks but i tend to have a sensitive tummy so maybe that's why it hit me so early. The day AF was due i was up during the night convinced i was going to throw up but put that down to a dodgy chipper after the pub :-8 Found out 2 days later i was pg. My 1st big symptoms were the mad mental dreams, queasy and also sore boobs.
newbie24 Posts: 530
Week 7 for me too..... best of luck with everything!
Higgs particle Posts: 4557
THe sickness came about week 4 but i was feeling very much 'off' before that. Fingers crossed for ya
Sweetcheeks08 Posts: 317
Think it was around week 8.. Hopefully you won't get it too bad..
lollypop Posts: 317
The sickness started for me about week 7. I did notice I was very "narky" just before I got my BFP though. Best of Luck.
jmeath Posts: 5740
Just a tip for anyone in the first few weeks thats got morning sickness...my friend got little braclet things in the chemist, they are like wrist bands for travel/morning sickenss( nausea)...she said they work great.
Wild Child Posts: 1694
I started feeling sick just before I was 6 weeks and it stopped (fingers crossed) 2 days ago!!! Best of Luck :lvs