when did you move in togeter

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

happybridefor06 Posts: 305
following on from youg brides when did you move in with you h2b?dh .... i moved in with my dh when i was 19 we rented a house for about a year or so and then bought our own house at 21 he was 22 :wv :xox
pinky_winky Posts: 527
we moved in together about 4 months after we started going out we knew each other a long time before that tho... I can honestly say the first week that we moved in it was touch and go .... thought i was going to kill him but now i cant even sleep without him
Santa Posts: 1191
I was 22 but we'd only been going out 3 mths when I moved to Oz 4 a year, he came on hol then followed me out, been living 2gether since then and I hate going to bed without him but love it when he gets up in t morn b4 me and I can have a strecth :o0
perfidia Posts: 222
We moved in together about a month after we met, two weeks or so after we got together. Married now and happier than ever, we haven't had a moment's regret :lvs
bring it on aug 07 Posts: 414
Moving in together after the wedding, have been together for nine years!! So should be great fun for the first few months :o0
[quote="perfidia":3j43vl7x]We moved in together about a month after we met, two weeks or so after we got together. Married now and happier than ever, we haven't had a moment's regret :lvs[/quote:3j43vl7x] ahhhh thats very romantic... im welling up a bit there
Santa Posts: 1191
do you think u wud have been able 2 marry without havin lived 2gether? I thk it's important *)
bucketofchips Posts: 1913
About 3 weeks after meeting. I was living with a mate - he was renting with a group of girls in Ranelagh. He spent pretty much all his time at my place and then 4 months later we rented our first 'official' apartment in the IFSC in Dublin. I was 25 he was 30. Awww actually just typing that reminds me of the first time I went to his place in Ranelagh when all his housemates were home down the country and he cooked me dinner... I was so taken-a-back that I was finally with a man who could cook :lvs *off to give him a hug* :lvs
[quote="OctBride2b":153ctmfj]do you think u wud have been able 2 marry without havin lived 2gether? I thk it's important *)[/quote:153ctmfj] well it would be a bit dodgy but people do it I love my best friend dearly but i can quite honestly say i lived with her for 2 months and in the end one of us had to move out or our friendship would have went down the toilet! she did and were grand now but it just goes to show you can really love someone but not be able to live with them 24/7
Psycho Sue Posts: 1875
We were together 6.5 years when we bought our house at 22 years old, we moved in at 23, and we have been in the house nearly 5 years! Happy days! Time flies when you are having fun! :o)ll