Menu

When did you start buying things for your Baby ??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsAC Posts: 1190
Hey ladies Just wondering how long did you wait till you start buying things , now i'm not goin to go out now and start buying things as i'm only about 5/6 weeks gone and we've already had a scare , but when did you start buying your bits and snooping on the internet ???
babyblaBBer Posts: 2448
snooping, as soon as i knew i was pregnant! buying from about 6 months on.
gopro Posts: 1801
Im 32 weeks now. ordered the buggy at 30 weeks and bought a few babygrows last week at 31+5
elpi Posts: 748
Was snooping online before I even got pregnant :o0 Bought a baby-grow after the 20 week scan and then started buying stuff properly about 26 weeks. Am 33 weeks now and still have to get my travel system, cot and changing unit so will get them over the next few weeks.
delighted2011 Posts: 49
Was snooping online very soon after getting BFP..............................but didnt buy anything for babs until after the 20 week scan. Have now bought a few vests and a few babygros at this stage. Bought the travel system, cot and crib when I was 30 weeks - they're being delivered at the end of May, 2 weeks before due date. Enjoy the snooping on the internet - definately gives you a feel for what you might like :wv