When did you start showing??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

goingladygaga Posts: 56
Hi Guys i am 10 wks pregnant and all is going ok, i was just wondering when people started showing? i dont think i am showing, but definate swelling in the tummy area? just wondered when others started showing?
lush11 Posts: 2877
I've always had a bit of belly and the bloatedness made me look like i was showing at 10 weeks. When i had my 12 week scan i treated myself to some maternity clothes and to be honest i really needed them, it was such a relief. So i suppose around the 12 week mark, it was bloatedness before that i suppose.
OAT Posts: 2207
On my first I started showing around 12 weeks, on my second pregnancy I started showing at 7 weeks and on this pregnancy I started showing pretty much as soon as I done the pregnancy test :o0 :o0
Daff Posts: 11644
There was 'showing' to myself and DH and then there was 'showing' to random people who'd see me. On DD it was obvious to a stranger from about 17/18 weeks that they'd know I was definatley prengnant. This time it was about 13/14 weeks that someone would have a good idea but around 16/17 weeks til they'd have the guts to ask :o0 On both though I felt I was showing much earlier, on DD about 12 weeks and this LO as soon as we DTD :o0
flowerb Posts: 126
I'm 15 weeks pregnant and my 1st pregnancy and I'm still not 'showing'. However, to myself and DH we can see the little belly but when I told people last week they thought I was joking cause their was no visible bump to them.Alot of friends have said to me that its not until your 18-20 weeks pregnant with the 1st that you really start to show. HTH O:o)
buttercupbabe Posts: 1224
my tummy is already a little round & the smallest of bumps. Its not noticeable really in most clothes but DH & myself can def see it. Its not bloatedness either. I had awful bloating around weeks 6 - 8 & my tummy was massive & uncomfortable at different times of the day but thankfully thats all gone. My tummy has also got much firmer in the last few days, almost hard to touch. its cute. can't wait til its starts to get a little bigger :o)ll
twinkle30 Posts: 155
im 14 wks and 4 days and i think i am showing, this is first pregnancy but have the sinking sensation im putting on weight rather than have an actual bump, i always had a tummy :o( :o(
Giant Underpants Posts: 953
I started 'showing' as soon as I got the BFP in that I stopped sucking in my stomach for the first time in my life! when my preexisting flab became actual baby bump was much later though...probably about 5 months. I also had a lovely male co worker who was very shocked when I told him I was 7 months gone - he informed me he thought I had just gotten fat, so seems not everyone knew I was showing even by then!
Trafford Posts: 463
I was around 29 weeks when others would have noticed but I noticed from week 22 or so.
bighugs1 Posts: 212
22 weeks on DD and just this week this time. Up until now you wouldn't have guessed I was pregnant possibly because I lost about a stone from ms