When do boobs increase in size?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Maternal Posts: 268
Hiya all I was wondering when do your boobs get bigger - I had thought it would be in 1st trimester and was glad when mine didn't - I am a DD as it is - really don't need any extra but my sister told me they will still get bigger yet!!! Have been feeling tender of late but no real changes to them.
MrsHappy* Posts: 2496
Mine got a lot bigger in the first trimester and so did a few of my friends. But one of the girls boobs didn't change size at all until she started BFing.
Tigletts Posts: 2904
I'm only a b anyhow, and they haven't gotten much bigger, more full.
Rocky Posts: 465
Mine have definitely got bigger in the last few weeks - gone from C to D and praying i won't get any bigger, i hate big boobs, so annoying being in the way all the time. As for the N-pples, they've got so big it's scary :o0
Christmas B Posts: 6191
I'm only 6 weeks pg and I've gone from a 34D to a 34E!!
Wannabe Posts: 181
I cant wait for my mine to get bigger, i have tiny ones :o0 :o0
pattie Posts: 2379
[quote="Wannabe":2klf42v5]I cant wait for my mine to get bigger, i have tiny ones :o0 :o0[/quote:2klf42v5] I'm with you there, I've gone from an AA to an A! Not exactly Jordan.
luigi Posts: 867
Over the whole course I went from a 32B to a 34D but it was so gradual that I didnt need to change to maternity bras until a few weeks from the end. Oh how I loved my D-cups. They've gone even smaller than they were before now.
Wannabe Posts: 181
[/quote] Oh dont tell me that :o0 :o0
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Mine haven't gotten too big yet but my nipples are bloody enormous - like saucers! I think they're hilarious! Have a lot of blue veins as well, which is not sexy!