When do you become a non-new wolly!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

FrenchToast Posts: 433
As the title says how many posts do you have to have to move up a bit? I don't want to be new anymore! O:|
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
When you reach 500 posts :o)ll
streaks Posts: 3592
155 to become a mini wolly :wv
hadtoleave Posts: 2522
i think its 150 so nearly there!
Mari yay Posts: 4045
[quote="FrenchToast":3b2trpqw]As the title says how many posts do you have to have to move up a bit? I don't want to be new anymore! O:|[/quote:3b2trpqw] When you work hard enough dammit!!! [size=85:3b2trpqw]Just kidding!![/size:3b2trpqw]
I'm way ahead of myself :o0 :o0
FrenchToast Posts: 433
Thanks. With work its hard to post all the time. Don't get a chance to log on every day :-(
[quote="FrenchToast":1ff94ahf]Thanks. With work its hard to post all the time. Don't get a chance to log on every day :-([/quote:1ff94ahf] Only another 13 posts! :o)ll
corkiegirl Posts: 825
I was wondering that too... but looks like I have a long way to go! Feel like I'm on here quite a bit... but guess I often read more than I post!
Sassypants Posts: 4461
[quote="Mari yay":j4aqmgy6][quote="FrenchToast":j4aqmgy6]As the title says how many posts do you have to have to move up a bit? I don't want to be new anymore! O:|[/quote:j4aqmgy6] When you work hard enough dammit!!! [size=85:j4aqmgy6]Just kidding!![/size:j4aqmgy6][/quote:j4aqmgy6] Ha ha, that's it Mari yay - crack the whip on these newbies! (it feels like you've had more than that many posts though French Toast)