Menu

When do you start to show??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

dovedro Posts: 1295
I know everyones different but when should I expect to see something besides my little beer belly?
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
I was bloated really early so I can't pin point an exact time ive put on alot of weight too,sorry no help at all and everyone is different
Perci Posts: 3847
I didn't start showing until the 17/18wk mark alhtough I steadily put on weight from around 12/13wks. I think it depends on your frame etc.
TheBigDay Posts: 651
I really started to show at about 14 weeks, before that I just looked bloated and more plump! I was about 16 weeks when a stranger noticed and asked when I was due.
notlongtogo Posts: 5040
I have been bloated from about 7/8 weeks but i look like i have put on weight. In last week or so i can see my uterus over my pubic bone but its not noticeable through clothes. Very high up under boobs i am bigger but its not the baby its just bloating.
dovedro Posts: 1295
A while to go so! I'm starting to look and feel a little bloated on my tum already. Looking forward to actually having a bump instead of looking like i've just put on a few pounds in that area :o0 To be fair my dieting has gone out the window in the last few weeks so I prob have put on a few pounds, think I need to lay off the munchies or i'll be in trouble!
brideeee Posts: 1490
Oh I can't wait to have a nice big roundy belly for all the world to see :o)ll :o)ll
Chicken Licken Posts: 873
I started showing about 19 weeks as I was 18 weeks when I got married and there were loads of people who got a surprise when I told them! I was on honeymoon before I started to "let down" as its called. Think it was because I was relaxing but everyone is different. I thought I just looked like I had put on some weight. My bump kinda got rounder about week 22 though and had to reshuffle all the clothes in my wardrobe.
Me Julia Posts: 1352
i am nearly 8weeks and the way i am only able to eat cheese sandwiches at the moment is bound to make me have a bigger bump in no time. I just cant face anything else except jam sandwiches as well. even cheese and jam is nice!!
charli Posts: 5994
i have 5 or 6lbs on already - i am going mad eating all savoury foods!! same happened on first baby and the weight and appetite kind of slowed off so fingers crossed to anyswer your question - i started showing at about 15/16 weeks first time around - before that i just looked like i had weight on have a fine belly on me now though its not baby :-8