Menu

WHEN IS TOO SOON TO SHOP 4 CLOTHES??????

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

baby4me Posts: 455
hi girls i 14 weeks tomorrow yippeee!! still stuggling with hyperemisis so still sick. popped into next yesterday to look 4 some mat jeans as hav a sizeable bump. while there i saw the cutest 3 pk of babygros white with strips & spots. so cute. was so tempted to buy them but knew that dh wud lose plot!! did anyone else pick up anything while shopping or wuid i be tempting fate??? thanks girls :wv
whiteroses Posts: 150
Hi baby4me Congrats on your pregnancy! I am 10 weeks tomorrow and in the same boat as you, see so many wee bits and pieces and dying to buy them but like you, afraid of tempting fate............................I do think though that it is a good idea to start stocking up now! I even see nappies etc on offer and I am dying to buy them too................mad maybe i know! Would love to hear also from everyone, when did you start your collection??? :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
thanks white roses, was planning on starting definalty after 20+ weeks but then its coming into xmas and it will be all either xmas stuff aand then afterwards it will be rubbish sale stuff!!! next always has such cute stuff mite give into these baby grows and hide them somewhere safe from DH.
do surely baby4me, I prob will be doing the same over the next few weeks, I be so tempted to buy from ebay, they have some gorg wee baby gap babygrows and all, I look at them everyday! You are right, next has fab baby stuff too! Sure one wee babygrow couldnt do that much harm.................place our trust in God and all will be good! Take care
thanks white roses hope to speck to you soon. when are you due?? im 1st march!!
I am due 29 March! Cant wait, this is my first! We will have to keep in touch now baby4me! Hope all goes well for you! x [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img:2dqhxzwz]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/1;20718;19/st/20080329/k/52ec/preg.png[/img:2dqhxzwz] [/url]
yes defo even though id say ill prob be a paddys day mom and you will prob be an april mom. this is our first too so excited scared every emotion & sickness imaginable but it will be all worth it, feel free to pm me nice to have a preg buddy
anyone any suggesteions when best to shop for baby clothes??
mummy bear Posts: 3824
i started buying after the 20week mark just to be on the safe side, i started with nappies and wipes especially as they were on offer in tescos BOGOF, so i am well stocked up them! as for clothes i am also picked up a few bits from next and also debenhams only as my sister works there the john rocha and jasper conron stuff is just fab and 100% cotton. HTH girls and best of luck with the rest of your pregnancies!
Chicken Licken Posts: 873
I said I would wait until after my 20 week scan and actually ended up waiting until I was 30 weeks. Its a personal choice but with only white and cream to pick from unless you know the sex of the baby it kinda leaves you limited!