When??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Sassy Posts: 2269
I know i'm still early but i'm just wondering when did you start showing on your 2nd???
Rocket Queen Posts: 7381
I lost over half a stone in my first 12wks last time and I think I only just had a bump coming up on 20wks. My weight was still a good bit down on my prepregnancy weight so I'm not sure I'm a good example of the 'norm'. On this pregnancy, so far I seem to be in line weight wise with what others are. I did lose weight in the beginning but have noticed it is gone on again. From yesterday I had to put away most of my normal trousers (I wear mostly jeans in work) and I took out my next size up trousers. Others have said you wouldn't notice I was pregnant but really you do, my belly looks huge at times and it's impossible to hide it.
jarashow Posts: 3083
I would say about 17 weeks before I had a bump that people might have noticed. Now at 21 weeks I have a noticable bump but a lot of people have told me I am smaller than the last time (at this stage) and I suppose I am.
I was hoping around the 16wk mark. My sister started showing around the 10wk mark so i was just wondering did if its normal to start showing early on, on your 2nd.
Dootsay1 Posts: 252
I'd be interested in this too, as I am on babs #2 and already feel big at 5 weeks. I know with our son I didnt really show until around the 20 week mark, but this time I really want to keep my pregnancy secret until Easter, esp in work. I think I'll be buying bigger clothes, the next size up pretty soon as I really feel my work trousers are quire tight :-8
LJMom Posts: 1100
Not sure how much weight I never got on a scales when pregnant :-8 but I defo got bigger quicker & then slowed down in the middle to even out at the same as first time if that makes sense but yes I definitley felt bigger sooner than the first time Enjoy :)
Dee-Lite Posts: 403
Just want to say congrats Sassy just seen your wonderful news, great to see you here on P & B. :o)ll
Thanks Dee-Lite. I really thought it would be another couple of months before i got over here. O i'm so happy to be over here :o)ll
Jeidi Posts: 3128
Sorry to Hijack but WOO HOO COngrats Sassy! happy and healthy pregnancy ahead of you now Please God. :wv
Thanks Jeidi. I still can't believe it. Just got my first apt for the 12th April with my consultant. Makes it that more real.