when to book Antenatel Classes - Holles Street - Public

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

vanilla icecream Posts: 2125
Hi, I am going public in HS and just wondering when and how I book in for classes? I though that i had ages but a friend said that they get booked quickley?? thanks
Fifi Trixibelle Posts: 472
Hi vanilla icecream I am also public in HS, and I enquired about them last week - I am 22 weeks pg now. I can't do them during the day, so I was hoping for evening or wkend classes, but they are all booked up until December, by which point please God I'll have my baby in my arms! So now I have to pay to do a course privately! This is my first and I defo want to do them. My advice is to get in there as quickly as you can!
bumble Posts: 1980
I am semi p in Holles St. AFAIK it is the same classes in Holles regardless of whether you are public, private or semi p so there'll be a lot of people needing to book in so get there ahead of the gang! I wanted a couple evening class so i rang when i was about 10 - 12 weeks and booked in as they can get booked up very quickly so have a look on the website and decide which time class suits and ring and see if you can get that class. They will schedule them for around 30 - 33 wks to start. I am starting mine this thurs. The daytime ones are free and there is a fee of €65 for the evening couples one.
baby2010 Posts: 908
I emailed then yesterday and I'm being offered a place on the Thurs eve class for the 19th Nov - I'll only be 26 weeks then - is it too early or would I be best to just go with it and have them done before Christmas?
Toblerone Posts: 2698
IMO that's a fine time - better to have them ticked off the list. Plus by the time you have them finished you could be further on.