when to ditch underwire bra

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

justwaitin Posts: 2462
Hi all, just wondering when are did any of you ditch the underwire bra, i remember doing this when pg with ds , god boobs have gone fom a b cup up to a d up since then dont know if nonunderwire bra would be up to the job.
cbtb Posts: 413
I swore I wouldn't change but at 21 weeks any bras I tried the wire kept digging in to me. I am so much more comfortable since I changed to non-wire.
chicam Posts: 1169
I swear I was the biggest anti-non wire person in the world, I love my wired bras so much but once I got to about 25 weeks I found they hurt me so much. So I bought a couple of non-wires and admittedly they took a while to get used to (especially since they didn't make my boobs look as nice as wires do!) but I wouldn't trade them in for the world now they are so comfy!!
nea dude Posts: 749
Ditch the wired bras when you start to get uncomfortable. Some women need to loose them sooner than others. I have to admit that like chicam I'm not happy that the non-wired bras do nothing for my boobs. At the same it's recommended that you just let your boobs be during pregnancy as they can block and become sore. I would prefer drooping boobs to sore boobs any day!!
lovebug997 Posts: 4034
I'm still wearing underwired ones!