When to get messured for bra?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

marriedinmay Posts: 578
Hi Can anyone help? I have my c section booked in for 39 weeks, I was wondering when I should get measured for a nursing bra?
soulful Posts: 1697
Hi, so you are booked in in 5 weeks time. Now would be perfect to get measured for the nursing bra. You only have 5 weeks left! You must be soooo excited!!! :o)ll [url=http://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/:2hpgcn5x][img:2hpgcn5x]http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev203pr___.png[/img:2hpgcn5x][/url:2hpgcn5x]
marriedinmay Posts: 578
Hi Astro! I am but i am scared! :ooh Can't beleieve that the time is coming, feels like it is someone else! :yelrotflmaosmilie:
soulful Posts: 1697
[quote="marriedinmay":2suf1rw3]Hi Astro! I am but i am scared! :ooh Can't beleieve that the time is coming, feels like it is someone else! :yelrotflmaosmilie:[/quote:2suf1rw3] Oh cant wait till I am at your stage. I have a boy aged 8 and remember well the last few weeks, couldnt wait to meet my little man! Enjoy it all it will be the most amazing thing you will ever do in your life. :wv
Allure Posts: 220
I got measured for a new mat bra on Tues and asked about this. the lady in Marks said for a nursing bra to get measured 2 weeks before your due date. HTH :wv
fifibelle Posts: 4447
[quote="Allure":1d93ezb0]I got measured for a new mat bra on Tues and asked about this. the lady in Marks said for a nursing bra to get measured 2 weeks before your due date. HTH :wv[/quote:1d93ezb0] Yeah was going to say I got the same info today in Marks. Girls - I used to be a 36A and today was pronounced a 40D!!!!!!!!!!! If I dont laugh I will cry!!! :o0
Wife09 Posts: 873
I was a 32E this time last year, had been wearing a 36F and copped one day that my boobs were poping out underneath my bra, went to marks and got measured last week, currently 36GG and she got me to buy the 36H nursing bra's for when my milk comes in. DH chuffed. I had seen pictures of Jordan recently and thought to myself god whats the deal her boobs arent that bloody big, obviously getting used to looking at my set of head lights as my mother calls them.