when to send out evening invites

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Rossi Posts: 28
Hi girls Im sure this topic has been posted lots before but I just wanted to get your opinion on when I should be sending out the evening invites, my day invites went our approx 10 weeks before and I heard for the evening its usually a month? Whats everyone else doing?
loulou123 Posts: 86
We are sending ours out two wks before the wedding :wv
Cheers for the feedback lou-lou, A friend of mine said she sent out all her invites together, day and evening and I was beginning to panic thinking I wasn't giving people enough time. Phhhheewwww :wv
mrsgameover Posts: 383
We haven;t sent our evening invites yet. Will send them out with about two weeks to go
deda Posts: 1220
I sent my evening invites about 2-3 weeks after the main ones went out
littlemisshopeful Posts: 6101
I am sending my evening invites out a month in advance with an rsvp of a week before the big day.
Beautiful Dream Posts: 15
do you normally put an rsvp on evening invites?
littlemisshopeful Posts: 6101
I never would have thought of doing it, before I came onto this forum. I think it can be a good idea though for having numbers for the food in the evening. We are ordering platters, as it works out much cheaper but I need to know about how many to order.
Good idea MrsP, think i'll put an RSVP on the invites too, don't want to be guessing the numbers for food and over ordering, reception is costing enough as it is! :o0
Doll Face Posts: 3721
We sent ours out 2 weeks before .....