When to tell No1 your expecting No2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

candypants Posts: 8575
Hiya, I was just wondering with anyone expecting no2 when you told your little ones they would have a sis/bro. DD has me tormented since last year for a sis/bro so now that im 9 weeks pregnant im really dying to tell her, shes 4! I know its early now though and i wouldnt just yet, but would i bring her along to the early scan at 12 weeks or is it best to go without her and tell her then when you know everything is ok? :wv
im waiting Posts: 2727
I was around the same stage as you when I told my dd but if I were honest, it was way too early to tell her. It was around July when I told her but Im not due until February so that's forever away for her so all I can to her is that the baby will come after Christmas as she's forever asking, is the baby ready to come out? If I could do it again, I would have waited until about now to tell her so it wouldn't seem as long away for her because like your little one, she'd love a baby around the house and is very much into babies and pregnancy, even before I got pregnant Best of luck with your decision Congradulations by the way, I hope everythings going well for you x