when to test?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

toesies Posts: 436
sorry am regular poster but too many people know I am on this, am 2 days late, wasn't TTC ing but am thinking I could be expecting, no usual period symptoms either, when is a good time to test?? :thnk [/i]
anyone???? :thnk
married08 Posts: 226
If it was me who had unprotected s*x during the month and my period was 2 days later I would have tested yesterday. You can test from 6 days before your period is due.
hopingforsoon Posts: 1152
If you have a regular cycle and know that you are definitely late, then I'd test straight away. Better to know now rather than spending a few days fretting.
will it show up now though? Was sick one day after taking pill is only thing I can think of, thanks! :thnk
hopingforsoon Posts: 1152
[quote="anonomous":2zwfahw4][b:2zwfahw4]will it show up now though[/b:2zwfahw4]? Was sick one day after taking pill is only thing I can think of, thanks! :thnk[/quote:2zwfahw4] Yes, if you are late now, it will show up. The First Response early tests can be used from up to 5 days before your period is even due, but the regular tests are normally from when you first miss your period.
thanks ladies, better purchase a test I think Thank you
Emme Posts: 4735
Let us know how you get on and I hope you get the result you want! :wv
tinyfeet Posts: 3482
Good luck anonomous. A test will give you an accurate reading now if you're already late. :wv
no go ladies, did a digital test, feel really sad now