When washing your hands..

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

streaks Posts: 3592
Are you a rinse them first then apply soap or Soap first then tap on and way them. Before anyone asks.. Yes I am incredibly bored at the moment!!
paperclips Posts: 3146
I think I apply soap and then wash. Its such an automatic thing to do now that I dont pay that much heed iykwim :o)ll
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
Wet my hands, then add the soap, then rinse :wv
mrswifey2012 Posts: 2042
[quote="lilmrsgiggles":3byohrae]Are you a rinse them first then apply soap or Soap first then tap on and way them. Before anyone asks.. Yes I am incredibly bored at the moment!![/quote:3byohrae] Also incredibly bored today!! I wash first, then soap, then rinse. I like a good lather!
disney08 Posts: 575
water on hands, then soap, then water again. Possibly more soap then as the stuff in work is very cheap and doesn't feel like it ever gets them clean!!
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
[quote="mammymcphee":2fs76xt1]Wet my hands, then add the soap, then rinse :wv[/quote:2fs76xt1] +1 The only time I add soap first is if I've been cutting onions or garlic as I think applying the soap "neat" helps get rid of the smell. ^^Possibly the most anal post ever :o0
RainbowNinja Posts: 4437
[quote="mammymcphee":3k71zsu3]Wet my hands, then add the soap, then rinse :wv[/quote:3k71zsu3] Same as.. Need to wet my hands first to get soap lathery
streaks Posts: 3592
[quote="StupidSexyFlanders":2qmooyky][quote="mammymcphee":2qmooyky]Wet my hands, then add the soap, then rinse :wv[/quote:2qmooyky] +1 The only time I add soap first is if I've been cutting onions or garlic as I think applying the soap "neat" helps get rid of the smell. ^^Possibly the most anal post ever :o0[/quote:2qmooyky] :-8 :innocent:
ianstuart Posts: 1947
I really have nothing to do today :zzzz: :zzzz: I wash , soap and rinse and sometimes i repeat the process again. I like to mix things up :o0
Buttonnose Posts: 477
I just realised I have a system for washing my hands... I wet one hand, but soap in the other, lather, rinse and then dab dry. Why don't I wet both hands?!