Menu

When will it start?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

FoxyLockz Posts: 2448
The excitement I mean The big day is over 4 weeks away and i can't seem to get the tingle or the big overwhelming exciting feeliing, I feel weird Don't get me wrong I cannot wait to marry my H2B, I think that i've just waited for so long i'm used to waiting for it but it's so close now and people are saying oooh u must be excited now and i'm like ah ye course but i'm not juming around the place if ye know what I mean Anyone else like this?
chaos Posts: 1904
hi twinkle, im the same as you, i get little pangs of excitement every now & then but i still think its miles away, everything goes over my head at the moment, h2b is the same. he never gets excited until the day itself, like if we are going on hols etc the same with the wedding
FoxyLockz Posts: 2448
Thats exactly it....i feel like its another year or something but it's not, h2b is the same for H2B we're just taking it in our stride but i thought i wasn't "normal" for feeling like this I don't think i'll be super excited until a few days before. I want to be all excited and bouncing off the walls but i know it will eventually come, hopefully
chaos Posts: 1904
im sure it will. ive my dress fitting tomorrow so it might happen for me then. :o0
ladyandthetramp Posts: 411
Now im only just over two weeks to go and its kicking in big time, all i can talk about it is weddings. i cant wait :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
ladyandthetramp Posts: 411
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll O-O O-O O-O :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :hic :hic :hic :hic :o0 :o0 :o0 :lvs :lvs :lvs :xxx :xxx
Service Finder
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
Ah I was the same with 4 weeks to go. Its like its so close..... but its not really! You still have to get up every morning and go to work etc etc... It will kick in soon dont worry!!
woggie Posts: 830
Mostly I was just stressed and worried over not getting things done. however, once i'd had my hen (about 2 weeks before wedding) it really brought it all home to me and I swear i'm so excited right now I feel like i'm going to run down the aisle and jump into H2B's arms, right in front of the priest LOL
Ficidy Posts: 1753
I'm the same Twinkelle and my ticker is down to days!! I still can't believe I'm actually getting married! Feels like it's someone else. So weird. Also kinda feels like it's never going to happen. I don't think it'll kick in until a few days before the wedding and then I'll be like this... :ooh :o)ll