When will you all try for No.2?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

January Baby Posts: 1427
Hey Girls, Just wondering when do you's think you will go again after you have your babies? I'm ttc & myself & DH were talking about this last night - we reckon we would start trying again when babs would be 7/8 months old. Just wondering what everyone else will be doing?
tinyfairy Posts: 1536
Hey babycrazy, To be totally honest number 2 will depend on our financial state!!!! I'm gong part-time when baby is born so we'll be down half a wage, I suppose it depends on childcare fees and stuff like that. Will we be able to afford to put 2 babies in childcare....?? In an ideal world I think we'll wait until this babes is about 2.. :wv
silíní Posts: 4219
Arrggh i've thought about this but i'm trying to get this one out first!!!!! I was thinking of trying when this babs is about a year.... If i was younger i think i'd wait another 6 months or so but as i'll be heading for my mid thirties i want to have my family finished with before 35 if poss! Also it can take a while to conceive second child....
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[color=indigo:ogntcv44]This is our second month TCC and DS is 6.5 months old!![/color:ogntcv44]
Forgottenpassword Posts: 1078
We will wait until DS is a year old. I want to give him that much time at least with us on his own, but, if a happy accident came along before that time we would not say no either. FP
mammybean Posts: 10364
we have decided to start around christmas, DS will be 13 months then. If it takes a couple of months then he would be around 2. Again if a happy accident happens i would be delighted, takesall the stress out of TTC
Rocky Posts: 465
We started TCC when baby was 2 months old after i finished breastfeeding, didnt think it would happen so fast but got pregnant by the time she was 3 months!! Im now 18wks gone and she just turned 7 mths on Mon. Due 2nd on the 16th Sep and our little cutie will be 1 on the 13th sep!! :o0 will be a busy few months that for sure but we're really happy to be so lucky and they hopefully will grow up together :o)ll
roxychick Posts: 1802
I was so sick for the first 4 months that I can't even think about having another one. It'll be 2 years at least
oirish Posts: 1541
ASk me again in 5 years it will be a long time before I put myself through pregnancy again :o0
Dootsay Posts: 958
I'm thinking 2 years after this little one, it really depends how I get on with this one, my cousin was put off for life after a really bad labour :eek but we definitely want more than one, I'd say a second pregnancy is a lot longer that the first though, as everything this time is a novelty to me *)