When will you go on Maternity Leave?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

hagfromhell Posts: 2146
I am due 6th Jan but will be having c section at the end of December. I want to work on as long as I am able so I will have more time off next year, but I find it harder and harder to get myself dragged out to work every day. When do you all hope to go on leave?
Daff Posts: 11644
I’m due 5th Feb, and finishing up here two weeks before on 22nd Jan. But using 4 days holidays, so I’ll technically only go on leave the 29th Jan. The tiredeness has started hitting me again this week, and I don’t know how I’ll get through the next three months – especially on mornings like this!!! But we need the money so I’ll just have to stick with it please God.
tinyfeet Posts: 3482
Due 17th Dec & going on leave 27th Nov! :o)ll
Nadie Posts: 1111
I'm due 24th Dec and going on leave on 10th. However, I am rethinking this lately and have decided that if in the first week of December I'm completely knackered I'm just going to finish up then and not beat myself up about a lost week of wages.
Busy Mom Posts: 2910
im due 26dec and finishing on 4dec - but have a feeling i may have to leave earlier
i carried a watermelon Posts: 140
Hi, My EDD is 10/01/2010 but I will be starting my Maternity Leave on the 04/01/2010. I hope to finish up in work on the 14th Dec by using annual days etc. Cant wait until the 14/12/2009, Im knackered in work at the moment.
MonkeySocks Posts: 1185
I am due on the 25th Nov and will be finishing work on the 4th Nov. I am so tired now, dragging myself up and out for work is starting to kill me. Plus I wanted the extra week so that I can get stuff done on the house as I just don't have the energy in the evenings anymore....
Marpat Posts: 1784
When i got into labour!!!!!! the joys of being the boss. my maternity form will be dated 2 weeks before my due date but I'll be here :o( .
Diamondz Posts: 2208
I'll be finishing next week on the 28th :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I'm due on the 12th Nov but am taking 2 weeks annual leave beforehand.. so my maternity leave actually commences on my due date...
MomToEmandJ Posts: 1977
i am due 29th of Oct and started my ML on 14th Oct