When you had a crush did you do

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Dreamster Posts: 6620
anything cringingly embarrassing? I queued at his chechkout in Roches Stores (longest Q) with 1 item (a can of deodrant) just so I could speak to him :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8
Santa Posts: 1191
I blushed so badly I had to run out of rooms!!! :o0
Easy Tiger Posts: 2676
When I was about 17 I was OBSESSED with this guy. I would always find out through a friend where he was going to be that night and just turn up. But i never spoke to him!! Edited for bad spelling. Edited again for bad spelling again, and to add that one night this crush of mine got sick at a party, and I helped clean it up...shame on me. Thankfully I have a lot more sense these days!!!
I had a lot of crushes so I have many stories. Another guy, I used to see on the way to and from school every day. Me and my friend used to be obsessed with him (he wasn't even good looking) and we found out he worked in Quinnsworth (showing my age here). We spent Fri nights walking up and down the dog food aisle...... One time I was shopping in town and passed him on the street and he actually said hello. Stopped stalking him after that, he had copped onto me.
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
oh when i was younger i fancied this footballer i used to check when his next match would be :o0
Shin Posts: 8515
oh god, i've an obsessive, addictive personality and when i fall, i fall hard. It's getting easier as i get older but i usually avoid the person or distance myself from them to avoid an episode happening again. I remember my first ever crush...she was a prefect in school when i went into first year. i used to follow her around and wait for her to come back from lunch. i even knew which entrance she used to come in on a particular day... :-8 she was beautiful and used to always hug me haha!!! she thought i was her little fan (eh...little did she know i wanted more than that), it was a f*cking nightmare, i thought i'd never grow out of it..so obviously the next year she left school and i went into second year...and from then on i used to have these intense crushes once a year that lasted and enternity. when i was in fifth year i fell hard for a girl in my class....we became good friends and i thought i'd have to end the friendship as it was torturing me :o0 one day on sports day we were in the changing rooms and she asked me to rub in sunblock on her. she was yapping away to me while i was doing it, meanwhile i had beads of sweat dripping off me trying to keep my eyes above her neck level....awful, awful!!!
[quote="Shin":2w0xbusc]oh god, i've an obsessive, addictive personality and when i fall, i fall hard. It's getting easier as i get older but i usually avoid the person or distance myself from them to avoid an episode happening again. I remember my first ever crush...she was a prefect in school when i went into first year. i used to follow her around and wait for her to come back from lunch. i even knew which entrance she used to come in on a particular day... :-8 she was beautiful and used to always hug me haha!!! she thought i was her little fan (eh...little did she know i wanted more than that), it was a f*cking nightmare, i thought i'd never grow out of it..so obviously the next year she left school and i went into second year...and from then on i used to have these intense crushes once a year that lasted and enternity. when i was in fifth year i fell hard for a girl in my class....we became good friends and i thought i'd have to end the friendship as it was torturing me :o0 one day on sports day we were in the changing rooms and she asked me to rub in sunblock on her. she was yapping away to me while i was doing it, meanwhile i had beads of sweat dripping off me trying to keep my eyes above her neck level....awful, awful!!![/quote:2w0xbusc] Urgh
Shin Posts: 8515
[quote="Dreamster":3mgnmllb][quote="Shin":3mgnmllb]oh god, i've an obsessive, addictive personality and when i fall, i fall hard. It's getting easier as i get older but i usually avoid the person or distance myself from them to avoid an episode happening again. I remember my first ever crush...she was a prefect in school when i went into first year. i used to follow her around and wait for her to come back from lunch. i even knew which entrance she used to come in on a particular day... :-8 she was beautiful and used to always hug me haha!!! she thought i was her little fan (eh...little did she know i wanted more than that), it was a f*cking nightmare, i thought i'd never grow out of it..so obviously the next year she left school and i went into second year...and from then on i used to have these intense crushes once a year that lasted and enternity. when i was in fifth year i fell hard for a girl in my class....we became good friends and i thought i'd have to end the friendship as it was torturing me :o0 one day on sports day we were in the changing rooms and she asked me to rub in sunblock on her. she was yapping away to me while i was doing it, meanwhile i had beads of sweat dripping off me trying to keep my eyes above her neck level....awful, awful!!![/quote:3mgnmllb] [b:3mgnmllb]Urgh[/b:3mgnmllb][/quote:3mgnmllb] ??? no worse than yours madam. At least my crush didn't entail the crushEE t thinkin' i was a sweaty betty.
[quote="Shin":20r0g7st][quote="Dreamster":20r0g7st][quote="Shin":20r0g7st]oh god, i've an obsessive, addictive personality and when i fall, i fall hard. It's getting easier as i get older but i usually avoid the person or distance myself from them to avoid an episode happening again. I remember my first ever crush...she was a prefect in school when i went into first year. i used to follow her around and wait for her to come back from lunch. i even knew which entrance she used to come in on a particular day... :-8 she was beautiful and used to always hug me haha!!! she thought i was her little fan (eh...little did she know i wanted more than that), it was a f*cking nightmare, i thought i'd never grow out of it..so obviously the next year she left school and i went into second year...and from then on i used to have these intense crushes once a year that lasted and enternity. when i was in fifth year i fell hard for a girl in my class....we became good friends and i thought i'd have to end the friendship as it was torturing me :o0 one day on sports day we were in the changing rooms and she asked me to rub in sunblock on her. she was yapping away to me while i was doing it, meanwhile i had beads of sweat dripping off me trying to keep my eyes above her neck level....awful, awful!!![/quote:20r0g7st] [b:20r0g7st]Urgh[/b:20r0g7st][/quote:20r0g7st] ??? no worse than yours madam. At least my crush didn't entail the crushEE t thinkin' i was a sweaty betty.[/quote:20r0g7st] Was just having a lightbulb moment - now realise a girl I shared a room with in Irish College must have had a reason for always suggesting she rub aftersun into me............
Double