Where are they now?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

clucky Posts: 26471
Got a triple cd in Tesco last night called School Disco and my fk its fantastic - all 70's and 80's stuff took me right back so i decided to find out where some of them are now Where are Climie Fisher (love changes changes everything?) [img:gusrn32w]http://www.lostidols.com/files/c/cf.jpg[/img:gusrn32w] [b:gusrn32w]Simon Climie [/b:gusrn32w] He continued as a producer and songwriter. He have been producing Eric Clapton and many others. Simon also released a solo album called "Soul Inspiration". He also has his own publishing and production company called Signia Music. check his home page for more info: [b:gusrn32w]Rob Fisher [/b:gusrn32w] Rob sadly passed away on August 25th 1999. He had been sick for some time and was admitted to hospital for an emergency stomach operation. He never recovered. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ok whos next?
Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
:o( Aw I loved them. Singing that song in my head now. I'll try to come up with some more
dreamer Posts: 3941
Anybody remember Brother Beyond?
Baby Tigger Posts: 3394
Oh yeah your man Nathan. Wasn't he is that programme about Lisa Scott Lee. He is her manager or something. Not very good at that either.
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
i cant find them on the net but i loved fivestar i used to wish i had their white jumpsuits :o0
charli Posts: 5994
yip loved them and remember Brother Beyond - though not a major fan remember Tiffany - loved her - think i was about 12 when i think we are alone now came out
Baby Tigger Posts: 3394
Oh I loved FiveStar. Heard them on the radio a while ago...'Systematic, never can give it up. Systematic, never can give it up on nooooo'.
Angel! Posts: 1494
[quote="strawberry shortcake":3gjnmiu4]i cant find them on the net but i loved fivestar i used to wish i had their white jumpsuits :o0[/quote:3gjnmiu4] OH MY GOD..."Rain or Shine, you'll always be....One in a million years...Fantasy Divine..." I LOVED them. Had huge poster on my wall...
dreamer Posts: 3941
Yeah - apparantly Nathan Moore was arrested for kerb crawling in London a few years back!!! :o0 :o0 Speaking of Tiffany, my friend had a huge crush on Debbie Gibson!
clucky Posts: 26471
five star!!!!!!!!!!!