Menu

Where are you going in your honeymoon?

Go to The Honeymoon

ciarak18
New Wolly

Where are you going in your honeymoon?

Postby ciarak18 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:45 pm

Looking for some inspiration.

Tell me where you're going on your honeymoon and why!

webcrest
New Wolly

Re: Where are you going in your honeymoon?

Postby webcrest » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:24 pm

We are going secrets St. james montego bay.My friend goes every year with his wife and they love it. They have a website that shows pictures of the resort and a webcam.

jhonroach
New Wolly

Postby jhonroach » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:29 pm

Hi,
If you are planning to spend your honeymoon in asia i would recommend you to go to vietnam.There is famous beach resort in phan theit,vietnam named as Bamboo village beach resort & spa where White sand beaches paired with the blue ocean stretch into rows of coconut palms. Two sunlit swimming pools bashfully lie under palm shadows. Calm Zen gardens naturally energize yoga sessions and There’s also quality food to satisfy every taste bud

OliGibbs
New Wolly

Postby OliGibbs » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:23 am

We've had two ideas with my fiancé: we'll get married in Montenegro, so we thought about either staying there some days and later on going to Nis and Belgrade in Serbia, or going a week in Greece, renting one of these villas near Chalkidiki https://tranio.com/rent/greece/makedonia_thraki/chalkidiki/ . We've put money aside for that, at first we wanted to get plane tickets to Korea or Japan, but we finally settled on something much closer, and have thus a higher budget for accomodation.

Anne_K14
New Wolly

Postby Anne_K14 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:33 pm

We went to South Africa and Mauritius. The reason I am replying to this is that if we were to do it again we would not go to Mauritius. It’s essentially like Tenerife. South Africa was amazing. We went to Capetown, Stellenbosch, Ksysna and on safari near Port Elizabeth. Would highly recommend.

Pino-Le
New Wolly

Postby Pino-Le » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:56 am

Hi,
You can make a tour from Thailand to Vietnam, it's cheap, fun, delicious, and sweet.... i am local vietnamese, call me Pino Le, i am living in Ho chi minh city, if you need some free information about there, u can email me at, i can send some tips.

Clanard Court Hotel
ScarletG
New Wolly

Postby ScarletG » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:13 am

Hi ladies! :wv

My soon to be hubby and me are planning to go to Sydney and spend 5 days there and also visit some cities near Sydney. I can't wait! :o)ll
We still haven't found a place to stay, we wanted to book a hotel with spa and everything, but can't decide which one. Any recommendations maybe? Also, we decided to book a limousine, Astra offers wedding cars with a chauffeur and everything, so he can drive us around the city (we're not so experienced when it comes to driving, so we don't want to rent a car, Sydney seems such a big city to us).
Is there something in Sydney, besides the usual sights, you think we should definitely visit? :)

natago
New Wolly

Postby natago » Thu May 24, 2018 2:06 pm

hello, I know it's a little bit too early for me to think about out honeymoon, because our wedding is due like 2020 on may. but I thought it would be cool to find some inspiration and try to plan something. like in the first place, to think ho much it could cost. If we would go abroad on our honeymoon - like to Cyprus or Italy, how much do we need to save money that it would be enough for wedding and for honeymoon...? it's a tricky question for me..

AlexCage
New Wolly

Postby AlexCage » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:54 pm

We started our honeymoon in Phuket, then went to Koh Samui and then Koh Phang Nga. It was warm, but rainy. It is so inexpensive:) Visa obtaining process was also simple through https://thailand-visa.org/ . There are lot of things to do and see. My husband and I had a great time there

SweetMJ
New Wolly

Postby SweetMJ » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:03 am

We are choosing between France and Italy. But I hope we will visit both countries and have a good time there :)

Go to The Honeymoon