where can i get reasonable invitations - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

overthemoon! Posts: 1479
[quote="shellywhittle2003":3iaa6mdd]Hi girls I used Bernie for my invites. She is great to deal with & excellent value for money! Could get nothing money or quality wise to match her Here is a link to the invites that she did for me She will print exactly what she wants & makes anything. For £946.70 (just over €1000) I got 100 Day Invites Envo Boxed 20 Evening Invites Envo Boxed 140 THank You Cards 100 Mass Booklet Covers 100 RSVP 12 Presentation Boxes 100 Cake Boxes 500 Perlescent paper inserts for mass booklets 1 Large keepsake Boxes 200 Lottery Card Holders 2 FG Favours & Delivery[/quote:3iaa6mdd] most def worth checking out. Bernie is fab, brilliant to deal with and extremely helpful.
lou47 Posts: 105
Hi Girls, Can anyone give me a link to Bernie's site as I cannot find it on ebay. Thanks Lou47 x
yankiecandle Posts: 2888
my sister inlaw order hers from fairytalevisions.com . Just got our invite in the post yesterday & they were lovely. also like for idea but are expensive.
Silent Bride Posts: 565
Hi Heres the link to your day your way by Bernie: I can't fault her, just waiting for my sample invites in the post. I told her exactly what I wanted and what wording and colours I wanted and she did up samples for me to see before I decided on the final product. She was so helpful and replied to all my e-mails immediately. For 320Euro I got: 180 day invitations & envelopes 180 RSVP cards and evenlopes with printed address 50 Evening invites & envelopes For that many invites anywhere else I was looking at 600Euro and upwards. The next best would probably be Fairytalevisions.com
glitterhub Posts: 441
O:o)
skittles Posts: 1312
we got the printed range from veronica at paid around €300 for all our invites, thank you cards, rsvp and full printed mass booklets.
lotsofsunshine Posts: 155
I've also used Veronica. She has gone above and beyond to help us. The invitations we wanted weren't on her website but she sourced them and we're very happy with the service and price we've got from her.
Galaxies Posts: 122
Check out They are DIY All you need to be able to do is stick things 2gether We got 20 Main (these are big) 80 smaller 70 mass booklets hole puncher glue and it cost us bout 120 (the desing we went for had one of the most expensive paper in it.) But for Ribbons by the roll go to Lantz as its 4.50 for 20-25 meter roll...cheaper then any where else
sasbarella80 Posts: 87
Hi girls! I got my invitations for a great price-120 for €336. Got the name of the lady from a friend, and she sent me samples out in the post, all very easy going on my side! Best thing is she has no minimum order, so if I need another 1 or two (I'm sure I'll make a few mistakes!) she'll sort me out, which is very reassuring. PM me if you want her email address. Sarah
xcited bride Posts: 359
hi girls thanks for replies.. getting great ideas.. in relation to fairytale weddings.. are these based in america? how much was customs :wv