Where can I see Pacapod changing bags?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Solar Powered Posts: 548
Hi girls, I've been looking at the Pacapod changing bag range online and some of the bags seem really nice. Can anyone tell me what shops stock the range as I would love to see them in real life before deciding whether to buy. I have seen that Bella Baby stock some of the range. I'm Dublin/Galway based by the way. Many thanks.
streaks Posts: 3592
Hey SP, if you go into the pacapod website and select stockists then enter your county in the map it will bring up the stockists for you. There are a few locations around dublin but you can see which would be most convenient for you. I got the the Oban and it arrived last week. I really like it and it's unisex so dh will be able to bring it with him if needs be :wv
Solar Powered Posts: 548
Thanks a million hon, I think it was you that told me about them initially too. It's the Oban and the Jura I like in particular.
streaks Posts: 3592
Any joy Sp? Do the locations suit you? I can pop a pic of mine on FB for you if you want to see the Oban just let me know. They are quite big, looking forward to putting it to use now!