Where did you get your jewellery?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

DillieDallie Posts: 423
Hi Ladies Have everyone else sorted for this wedding but cant find nice jewelery for myself anywhere O:| Where did you get yours? :thnk
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
I got my earrings from www.purebliss.ie and my hair pin from www.glitzysecrets.com - both have great ranges.
Smileykaz Posts: 7296
I got my necklace and bracelet from Indigo Moon. She's a Wollie! These are my own pics, not gerat, but you'll get the idea. http://indigomoonjewellery.com/epages/9 ... idal_Range [attachment=2:khq575aj]DSC01321.JPG[/attachment:khq575aj] [attachment=1:khq575aj]DSC01322.JPG[/attachment:khq575aj] [attachment=0:khq575aj]DSC01325.JPG[/attachment:khq575aj]
hadtoleave Posts: 2522
Smiley I love indigo moon’s stuff and was saying when I saw her pieces on WOL that I wanted them for my wedding but she doesn’t seem to be around WOL anymore. Tried her website but it wasn’t working - is she still doing this?
Yes Imperial Princess her website was off line for a while and she wasn't around WOL but it's back up and running now, from just a week or so ago. Check out the link I posted above!! She's some nice new stuff. If you've any problems email her on [email protected] and she'll help you out. Her site is deffo worth a look though, so go have a goo! HTH! :wv
Aw deadly thanks so much!! Was thinking cos I tried the website a couple of times so was wondering if she was still doing it. Will definitely have a look this evening. :thnk
Brill! Great stuff. Ifyou're looking for a few pieces, email her, don't pay through the site. If you email and tell her you're a Wollie and that you want a few things she'll work out a deal for you. Just take note of the names of the pieces you want so you can tell her which pieces you want. A few quid off for the sake of an email like, so don't forget!
Ah cool, I was speaking to her on WOL before alright and I definitely won’t forget. Anything for a few quid off!! My dress should be in any day now so am waiting to see it again before I start deciding on the smaller details. Thanks again! There is a reason you won the friendliest award O:o)
[quote="imperialprincess":18x18r3b]Ah cool, I was speaking to her on WOL before alright and I definitely won’t forget. Anything for a few quid off!! My dress should be in any day now so am waiting to see it again before I start deciding on the smaller details. Thanks again! There is a reason you won the friendliest award O:o)[/quote:18x18r3b] Ah thanks, that's very nice of you to say! Exciting about the dress! Yeah, best to have another look at it and then get the accessories, that's what I did. Good luck!
Rocksie80 Posts: 4045
I've ordered my stuff from Michelle too, for myself and my BMs. Her website is back in action now. I've ordered these for my BMs- they picked different pieces [attachment=3:3g5oy4rs]Lucy.jpg[/attachment:3g5oy4rs] [attachment=2:3g5oy4rs]Sarah.jpg[/attachment:3g5oy4rs] and these for me. I can't wear a necklace with my dress. [attachment=1:3g5oy4rs]banana.jpg[/attachment:3g5oy4rs] [attachment=0:3g5oy4rs]red ribbons.jpg[/attachment:3g5oy4rs]