Where did you get your Unity Candles?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

pinkpeonies Posts: 462
Shopping around for these now and would love to know where you all got yours? Any recommendations welcome, also pics! O-O
Abby21 Posts: 91
Oh im interested in this too please!!
weddingdiva Posts: 1349
i got mine in a catholic shop in kilcock Co. Kildare, well my mam did, they personalise them for you, another option would be topgifts.ie I think they are selling them for 35euro online however they are based in Naas and the shop there is actually selling everything at half price so you might get them cheaper if you go to the shop directly, thats if your near Naas, I bought loads of little token pressies for my flowers girls, bridesmaids, they also do wedding frames, scroll holders, silver cake cutters, guestbooks that kind of stuff very cheap but only because they were half price.
DipDab Posts: 1172
In the pink on ebay They have their own site now
Fuss Pot Posts: 405
[quote="DipDab":3cthwmp1]In the pink on ebay They have their own site now [/quote:3cthwmp1] +1 for inthepink, got mine here too!!
weddingdiva Posts: 1349
Thanks girls for flagging inthepink I see they sell holders there too, just what I was looking for, should have bought everything there.
hurry2011 Posts: 281
this is a thread I did last week. Got mine [url:28mkkr32]http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110672431639&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:IE:1123[/url:28mkkr32] i coudlnt be happier with them :o)ll
BusyLizzie Posts: 251
Sorry if this is a really dumb question, but do you light three skinny candles or three fat ones in the church??! :-8
hurry2011 Posts: 281
I think you can do both...most have two skinny candles that light first and then when you are married you light the middle one together and blow out the two individuals ones....i think :yelrotflmaosmilie:
BusyLizzie Posts: 251
Hope that's not a reference to how your waistline changes after you get married!! :yelrotflmaosmilie: