Where do you feel the kicks?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Perci Posts: 3847
I mainly feel kicks on the upper right hand side of my bump and this is exactly where the kicks were on DS1 but he was breech most of the way through the pregnancy. This bubs was head down a few weeks ago so he may have turned into breech position but I'm just wondering where you all feel the kicks? Is it mainly in the same place or all over?
esmum Posts: 426
No one definite area . Sometimes really low down others below bellybutton and others above. I think my lo is an acrobat.
bam bam Posts: 1756
This little one was defo breech up till about 29 weeks as all my kicks were low down, felt like it was trying to dance out of me. Once it turned all the kicks were on the left hand side with the bum sticking up on the right hand side. About 5 weeks ago it changed again and is now kicking all on the right hand side, hands sometimes sticking out of my belly button. Its so strange isn't it :lvs
Inlove10 Posts: 806
This has actually been playing on my mind as my kicks are extremely low down still and the doctor said at 20 weeks the top of your womb is only at your belly button but I still think they're very low. The very odd time I'll feel something a little higher up but babs must be feet down which I assume sometimes happens?
bam bam Posts: 1756
Inlove10, you're still very early hun, all my kicks were very low down until i was about week 34 so don't be worrying.
hopingforsoon Posts: 1152
My baby is still in breech ... I am getting lots of little kicks down low, then loads of thumps and punches in the upper right hand side of my bump as well (just under the ribs). Recently, I have had some in the middle top part of the bump, which may be little elbows nudging me!