Menu

Where in the world?!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

nobodyknowsme Posts: 53
If you were going on a 6 stop trip around the world, but you only had 6-8 weeks, where would you go? I'm thinking Dubai - maybe Malaysia or Thailand, 2 Oz stops, LA or San Francisco and Hawaii...
Hepburn Posts: 4081
Just my opinion but if it was me I wouldn't bother with Dubai.
twinklegirl Posts: 716
[quote="nobodyknowsme":7j0dbvas]If you were going on a 6 stop trip around the world, but you only had 6-8 weeks, where would you go? I'm thinking Dubai - maybe Malaysia or Thailand, 2 Oz stops, LA or San Francisco and Hawaii...[/quote:7j0dbvas] Malaysia is brilliant so beautiful lots to see and do, I loved it so much. I often dream about it :o0 :o0 :o0 Thailand and Oz are very popular both rather beautiful also lots to see and do. San Fran is only ok nothing to impressive another city it would not make it on my list. Have not been to Dubai but you can go there anytime. Hawaii sounds nice never been. Lucky you can I go ?? Good look in your exciting decision .
tootsy Posts: 779
sounds good nobodyknowsme ive been in dubai and oz really enjoyed both if i was lucky enough to be able to go away for 6-8 weeks it would be: argentina brazil peru mexico cuba bahama's Oh sounds so good :o0
short n sweet Posts: 1802
Nobodyknows me Dubai might be hard to fit into a RTW ticket - I would chose Thailand/Vietnam/Western Oz/East Coast Oz/Fiji/West Coast USA - you would need the 8 weeks though - alternativately you could leave out either Oz or America and include NZ ?? I would love to be planning such a trip - best of luck with it
AnthonyHutton Posts: 2235
i used to hate where in the world used to remind you it was sunday and youd school the next day feckin maxi and the prises... 15 pound!
AnthonyHutton Posts: 2235
or was it thresea lowe... it was according to google... and on amazion you can get the where in the world quiz book... written by theresa herself... http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listin ... 090&sr=1-3
wouldntseemeinameringue Posts: 777
We did this sort of trip 2 years ago in 6 weeks. We went Malaysia - Cairns - Sydney - Auckland - Fiji - LA (got our own return flight to vegas then....) - Home Had a ball
gone elsewhere Posts: 1780
Most RTW trips involve similar stopovers, as far as I know it's a lot more expensive to stray from the norm. If I could stop [b:2oqia95k]anywhere[/b:2oqia95k] though, I'd do Argentina Peru Tahiti Sydney Indonesia Vietnam
milis Posts: 7998
[quote="AnthonyHutton":13tc2dod]i used to hate where in the world used to remind you it was sunday and youd school the next day Flip maxi and the prises... 15 pound![/quote:13tc2dod] Where in the world, jammies on, Glenroe, bed. We were allowed to stay up til half 9 if we would watch the news.