Where is late Aug/Septs brides going on HM

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

larrson07 Posts: 222
:o0
rainbowbrighte Posts: 87
hi - we will be going on honeymoon in early september - havent booked anything yet. Defo wanna get NY in on way home - but thats all so far - was thinking mexico-but thinkin rainy season there :(
[quote="rainbowbrighte":13nck3ra]hi - we will be going on honeymoon in early september - havent booked anything yet. Defo wanna get NY in on way home - but thats all so far - was thinking mexico-but thinkin rainy season there :([/quote:13nck3ra] don't talk about Mexico i have work friends and general friends who went to Mexico in august and all was find, it just rained like for half an hour...soo hard to choose, was thinking LasVegas, LA and cruise of mexican riviera, o decisions decisions...my head is bursting with ppl saying hurrican season bla bla...there could be none LOL LOL
i know - i was really excited about mexico and someone said oh no - rainy season!!! I was thinkin carribean cruise but my OH wont even consider a cruise!!!
[quote="rainbowbrighte":3tr7nvg2]i know - i was really excited about mexico and someone said oh no - rainy season!!! I was thinkin carribean cruise but my OH wont even consider a cruise!!![/quote:3tr7nvg2] it does rain but like only for half an hour maybe every few days and then it's boiling again so i don't htink i would listen to many people, loads of my friends went and ppl i know goes every aug and it's always great weather..soo hard to choose, my OH would consider a cruise it hink cause he heard it's good but to get an answer where we'll go is a nightmare...is your man soo laid back, mine is like if i want to go wherever he's happy to go there too etc :o0
oh cool - well i dont think i would mind that - same thing when i went to thailand in september-rained a little the odd day but no drama. Ye he is grand - we are both looking forward to it so much though-more than the wedding ha ha!! we just wanna make sure we pcik the perfect place!
cat woman Posts: 897
were thinking either a Mediterranean cruise or a Caribbean i cant decide ..
manxmrs Posts: 850
We've decided on a cruise round the med - went for a 5 star one and can't wait for it - never done one before :o)ll :o)ll
joker Posts: 2789
I think we have decided on going on mini moon for 5 nights to Dubai(priced the hotel Danii MInogue was in in Xfactor :eek ) and going on a cruise of Alaska the following year... Money is getting tight and dont think we can afford the honeymoon we want so gonna wait n prob make month of it the following year..Cruise and do bit of Canada and the states...
wifeynow Posts: 336
we booked ours last week :o)ll , we're going mid august to cape town, then on a safari and on to mauritius for 2 weeks altogether and i can't wait so excited :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll