Where is Ted?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bellabella Posts: 2750
Hey ted, i hope you are ok. I'm sure you are busy with your new bundle of joy. Take care xxxxxx
Lady Di Posts: 2487
Did she have her baby??????????????? :eek
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Hi Bella.... I keep thinking of Ted too, hope all is well with her and the baby, hopefully she's just too busy to come back online. I PMed her too last week I think. Hope you're well Bella... I'm finishing up work this Friday :o)ll :xxx
Sphynx Posts: 6795
[quote="Tigletts":3qvk0gcb]Hi Bella.... I keep thinking of Ted too, hope all is well with her and the baby, hopefully she's just too busy to come back online. I PMed her too last week I think. Hope you're well Bella... I'm finishing up work this Friday :o)ll :xxx[/quote:3qvk0gcb] WOW! Hope you will still be able to WOL Tigletts? Maybe Tedsters doesn't have web access from home? Hope you're well Ted! :wv
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
:ooh what did she have? and where is Luigi these days?
She does have access from home. Mama we don't know what she had, she was due on July 23, but last she logged on she was about 9 days overdue I think. Hope they're all okay. I'll be WOLing from home, no fear there. at least before DDay, not sure how much time I'll have afterwards :o0
Oh my god Tigletts are you getting excited??? Still can't believe it as you and Sphynx were the first girls I talked to when I first logged on six months ago!!
Hiya, we both can't wait now to see what babs will look like and to finally get to meet him/her, but I'm dreading the labour, just sooooo scared, maybe once it starts I'll be okay but at the moment I still can't get my head round the fact that a bigish baby will come out my small f a n n y to put it bluntly :eek
:o0 :o0 I know its not funny its just the way you put it! I know its scary but as I keep telling myself and have told DH to keep saying it to me when in labour......your body is made to do it, the baby has to come out one way or another and you HAVE to get through it. I'm going to keep thinking of how this is what I've just put the last nine months in for and the impending glass of champagne/vodka!
That's true ! But then if you're BFing you can't even have a bloody vodka can you????? But you're right, millions have done it before us and will do after us. Just need to keep focused. And as my friend said, when the midwife tells you to push, PUSH LIKE HELL :o0 :o0