WHERE IS THE BEST PLACE TO GET LARGER SHOES?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

7up Posts: 116
I need to get a pair of my shoes for my bridesmaids, one is a size 6 and the other is size 9. Any help would be great.
she Posts: 3298
i know evans do size 9, try there
Peaseblossom Posts: 6642
Partsof Arnotts shoe department go up to size9 as does Heathers on the quays up to size 13 have never been in though so havent a clue whats it like
willful Posts: 6822
My sis was my BM and she's a size 9, we got her shoes in Next. They only go up to size 8 in there but they are a big 8! HTH Edited to add, that if they don't have the size in the particular branch, they will order them in for you-I found Next a lifesaver for BM shoes!!!
charlotteyork Posts: 1275
My sis is a size 9 and she tells me that Evans do up to size 12, Barrets have started stocking up to size 9, and Next seem to stock up to size 8 in stores, but if you ask them they will order larger sizes for you at no extra charge. My sister got boots this way last year and she was only waiting a couple of days. I also find that New Looks size 8 can be larger fitting and they sometimes fit her too. Best of luck :wv
cardsbykaren Posts: 119
There was a query on this on Fit it Friday on Ray D'Arcy this morning, they suggest Evans and Heathers and Also www.cinderella.ie (sp) they were based in Arnotts but are moving to their own premises now.
7up Posts: 116
Thanks for the replys
signorina_matrimonio Posts: 1297
Don't cringe when I say this but Oxendales do loads of sizes and do some nice glam shoes.....
MsPlanner Posts: 212
hi, Might be worth checking out this site www.my-wedding-wishes.co.uk/shop/Tall-S ... -c-56.html Hope you get sorted. O-O