Where is the September mammies club?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Heavenleigh Posts: 1406
Hi there, just wondering how all the September mammies are doing at the moment... I am really doing brilliant...nearly no symptoms at all now....How about you all?
Rocky Posts: 465
Hi Heavenleigh, i'm feeling grand too, getting a bit of a tummy already. wishing my life away till the 12 wks -9days away so that's making me restless. Also have received no appointment yet for hospital so praying it will come soon so that i will knowexactdate for it. Otherwise than that all is great :) :o)ll
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Hi girls, Heavenleigh how did you get on with your scan? I'm fine, apart from a terrible cold at the moment. No other symptoms as such apart from being constantly tired and having no energy. I do get up early usually before 6.30 every morning and home about 7pm in the evenings so I suppose it's a long day, but my darling husband does lots at home I don't have to cook or anything. I'm just dying for the 'burst' of energy to happen to me :o( Still in my normal clothes, and I don't get as bloated. Back ache now and then but not too bad. God I sound like a right old moaning cow this morning.
Heavenleigh Posts: 1406
Tigletts, the scan was just brilliant....everything is grand, baby is 5,5 cm now and it kept waving with its arms and legs....got a cute photo to take home...so happy now.... Nearly no symptoms for me anymore as well...no more sore boobs..feeling bloated has eased off as well...only tired...but hoping that i get that energy kick you mentioned tigletts....some long day for me,,,getting up at 5 cos i have to be at work early and then back around 6 ...but i wont complain :o0
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Ah good, the scan is great isn't it? Puts your mind at ease too. At least we're getting sleep I suppose, not like poor Flutterby and some others that just posted who can't sleep. I sleep like a log in general just don't feel like I get enough, anyhow shan't complain. I'll let you know if I get that energy burst ! I suppose, technically our little ones will be 12 weeks at 14 weeks if you know what I mean, so maybe things will change then ! :wv