Where's good for maternity tights?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Solar Powered Posts: 548
Good morning all, Can anyone advise where's good for maternity tights. Ideally they should stay in place (not keeping rolling down) and be of a decent denier. Cheers
babydust2012 Posts: 4736
I got some in H&M last time round and need to replace them now. I like when they are really black black (or navy navy etc) I hate when I can see my legs through them iykwim? I got some in Marks too but were terrible? I'm not sure if Next or New Look stock them but they might be worth a look as there regular tights are the biz.
bluepolkadots Posts: 1237
Debenhams ones I got while pregnant were good.
lovelycuppatea Posts: 481
H&M have thick wooly ones and opaque silkily non see through ones. Good fit.
bababunting Posts: 141
Mother care has a nice selection ( limerick in the crescent anyway ). I could only get the woolly ones in h & m
Solar Powered Posts: 548
Thanks girls, will try H&M, Mothercare and Debenhams.
atina Posts: 2240
I got a great pair in jojo maman bebe really comfortable
lucyloo32 Posts: 957
Any one seen any nude ones, everywhere is black
Delphinium Posts: 3027
H&M do nude and they're grand. Best value by a mile. They have them in Mothercare but pricey by comparison. I've also seen them in Dunnes, not their own brand but the premium brand with the Italian-sounding name... can't for the life of me remember it, but I'm sure you'd know it if you saw it! They were dear enough as well.
Buttercup x Posts: 535
Got some H&M tights at the weekend, 2 pairs for 7.95. Got some a while back in Mamas and Papas, i though i was getting a 2 pack for €15.00 (which was pricey but I was stuck) but it turned out to be just one pair and they are awful! Way too big.