Where's our Summer gone?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

over it Posts: 2779
What's the deal with the weather? It's cold, it's raining, it's like bloody November and its AUGUST!!!!! I'm sitting in my office with a jumper on and the heater on! [img:1p2dw0wn]http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/28/28_2_8v.gif[/img:1p2dw0wn]
clucky Posts: 26471
me too ah well hope it gets better for you next week ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Mrs Decemberbride Posts: 4337
i know its sad i miss mr golden sun but one minute the kids were all off school now they are back in a few wks... the summer has flown
Psycho Sue Posts: 1875
I'm the same. Wearing a jumper at this time of the year is harsh. I have the heater on too! :| We were just spoilt this summer I think. Bring back the SUN.........
justforfunsies Posts: 2502
i know!! i'm wearing a polo neck here!! but i'm actually looking forward to winter...and christmas....mostly christmas!! :D oh i'm so excited just thinking about it!!
survivor Posts: 2507
I refuse to give in to these baltic conditions. I'm in little sandals and a string top with 3/4 length jeans. Freezing though!
Psycho Sue Posts: 1875
You'll catch pnemonia(sp?) in that Survivor, and you may not survive that if you aren't careful... ;)
AislinnS Posts: 1253
It's 16 days into Autumn already ladies. Never mind though....as soon as the kids go back to school, we'll have 2 or 3 weeks of scorching weather as always :D
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
i am looking forward to winter but thats only beacuse its our 1st xmas in the house
Mrs Knockers Posts: 3514
Bugger this weather - I'm moving back to Bournemouth!!!!