Where's sparklybabe?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

CestMoi Posts: 2162
Just noticed recently that I hadn't seen any posts from sparkly lately. She's has always so nice and helpful to everyone, especially on here in TTC, P&B and M&K sections. Well anyway, just want to say thinking of you girl - I know you've had a tough time lately. So hope your OK. :xxx
FoundHome Posts: 1753
There was a big uproar about a month ago (about giving too much medical advice, personal info, patient info etc) and she decided to call it a day and leave WOL.
CestMoi Posts: 2162
Oh I didn't know that. I don't be on too often other than to check the October babies page. Sorry to hear about that. I always thought she was very nice so its a pity. Thanks for letting me know. :wv
candypants Posts: 8575
[quote="FoundHome":30h6i49h]There was a big uproar about a month ago (about giving too much medical advice, personal info, patient info etc) and she decided to call it a day and leave WOL.[/quote:30h6i49h] OMG that's awful! She has been so helpful on there, ill miss her :o(
Ice 2 Posts: 224
That is such a shame as she was so helpful with sound advice. Sparkly if you see this want to wish u the best on your journey and hope everything works out for you
marles Posts: 1397
That's unreal Sparkly was so helpful and nice to everyone.I really hope her long journey works out for her. Who created this "uproar" and what happened? Sparklybabe probably needed WOL to vent and rant when things didn't go right for her. I wish her all the best and I for one am very sorry that she will no longer be offering advice and support for Newbie Mums and others alike. Shame on those who forced her decision to leave.
milis Posts: 7998
[quote="marles":1atpo6sm]Who created this "uproar" and what happened?[/quote:1atpo6sm] Herself, as it happened! She was asked on another site not to give medical advice, as it is not allowed. She came here and asked what people thought of this. People explained to her that as a medical professional she would be liable for any advice she gave online. She took this on board, and decided not to post any more.
Littlebo Posts: 2598
Hi Girls, She seemed lovely and I liked her. Read the posts ...it got very heated.....not even going to say anything more for fear !!!!!!! :o0
marles Posts: 1397
Thanks Milis, I missed all that. If anyone wants to post a link for me it would be interesting. I really hope she's ok.
milis Posts: 7998
All of the threads relating to it were removed.