Where to buy bikinis in October?!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

newbie101 Posts: 20
Hi ladies With only 10 weeks to go I have stupidly left thinking about my honeymoon wardrobe till now and have absolutely no idea where I'm going to buy some bikinis in the month of October!! I reckon my best shot is online. Does anyone have an idea of good websites to buy swimwear at this time of year?? :duh:
wedded bliss Posts: 303
Die you try some of the catalogues like Littlewoods, try their website
tizzy Posts: 168
not sure where in the high street but figleaves.com have an online sale at the moment... [url:gouhxldy]http://www.figleaves.com/uk/department.asp?dept=swim&cm_re=menu-_-menu_bottom-_-swim[/url:gouhxldy]
fifi28 Posts: 481
freemans.ie or next directory not sure of their web address :wv :wv
bijou Posts: 1154
if you are in Longford, the girls in Bijou Lingerie are helpfull and have stock in the back. Call 043 42944 and tell them your bra size and can pull out all available in your size so you have a choice when you visit.
Lizzy1 Posts: 4128
Penneys usually bring all their bikinis out before Xmas so keep youe eye out :o)ll :o)ll
kelsar Posts: 690
Just in Tesco a few mins ago and they were selling them off for next to nothing
julybridezilla Posts: 158
la senza do a good range, bit pricier than pennys though, their online 2
BiaBlasta Posts: 1002
La senza have some lovely ones at the moment. I've also been looking for clothes for honeymoon and it's difficult at this time of the year. Also, I saw some in Pennys today
xlexi Posts: 595
I'm in the same boat getting married in Thailand in Jan I ment to get my holiday wardrobe sorted before the summer ended but of course I didn't I did however get 3 lovely bikinis exactly what I was looking for from little woods in the last month and they have all kinds of beach wear.