Where to buy invites??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Ccmcl Posts: 49
Hi. Does anyone have any good invitation websites they can recommend? We are living in Australia but want to buy online so they can be sent straight to my sister in Ireland. Thanks!! :-)
MrsSparkle2B Posts: 1689
Vista print or wedding print.ie are good
Stephabelle Posts: 2
I just received mine from vista print, their perfect, exactly what I wanted and they arrived in less than a week!
Loumaher Posts: 21
I ordered mine from Optimal Print. They arrived in three days and were really good quality for the price I paid.
jenny7785 Posts: 158
im using wedding creations on facebook. she lives near to me but funnily enough ive never met her in person, done everything through facebook. she sent me out sample invites aswell to pick paper, design etc and she is definetly the cheapest ive seen. she has a discount on at the moment for 15% discount. we got our save the dates, wedding invites, and will organise mass booklets etc with her closer to the time.
Allisonaldridge Posts: 27
Have you looked at elegance.ie , we are getting ours there!
supercooper Posts: 124
Have a look at these too. Very reasonable if cost is an issue and you dont want to spend a fortune. I have a feeling i will more than likely get mine from her. She sent me out free samples too, and they are lovely.
Ccmcl Posts: 49
Thanks for all of your replies! Loads to look into there :-)