Where to buy Muslin Squares

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

nwhite Posts: 216
Where would i buy Muslin Squares. I am living in Waterford and just wondering is there anywhere here that i could buy them and what other blankets do i need. Thanks
justwaitin Posts: 2462
i bought some in next in ardkeen, but mothercare have them, also i think guineys sell them youll definitly get nice blankets and sheets and stuff in there too. hth
nwhite Posts: 216
Thanks justwaiting. I got some blankets in Guineys but really don't know how mnay i need etc or what kind. I will try Next in Ardkeen and mothercare for the muslin squares.
maisedon Posts: 1394
I got muslin squares in my local Tesco - they come in packs of 6, so I got 2 packs. I think they were €6.99 per pack.
Finished here Posts: 2860
I got mine in Guineys but like you haven't a clue how many i need i figure ill buy more once babs arrives if i need them, but just to say that as your in Waterford, Mothercare also sell them they are not as cheap but they aren't too expensive if i remember correctly !
justwaitin Posts: 2462
i had 12 for ds and found that was plenty, id have the washer on every day and the dry in hour or so on the radiator, i now use them as dusters .
fifteensept Posts: 565
nwhite, I bought about 12 Muslin Squares in White and Cream I nthink that should be enough and if you need more you might want to buy pink/blue. I also bought two large Cellular Blankets (cot) and two medium (Crib). I really think that will do untill LO comes along. Guineys are g8t, next & mc very expensive.