Menu

Where to buy wedding albums

Go to Newly Weds

EXCITED09BRIDE
New Wolly

Where to buy wedding albums

Postby EXCITED09BRIDE » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:13 pm

Hi, after a long & terrible ordeal with our photographer we have final got our wedding album on a disc (at a price of €1300 but anyway Im just gald to have my photos) I now have to go & print these off & put in an album so I was just wondering if anyone knows where you can buy the actual albums without them costing a fortune???

brideymcbride
New Wolly

Postby brideymcbride » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:34 am

Could you let us know who the photographer is so that us other wollies dont have the same ordeal?
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

Mrs2babridesoon
Empress Wolly

Postby Mrs2babridesoon » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:14 pm

Try TX Max's I got too there!
TTC since Nov 2009.Me 38/Hubby 42. PCOS/Large Fibroid cm.(REMOVED)
Clomid 50mg X 6 Cycles, Clomid 100mg/Scans/Trigger Shots X 2 Cycle. BFN X 8.
Lap & Dye Dec 2011.Both tubes open/ovarian drilling/slight Endo removed/Lge Fibroid Feb-May ’12:IUI 4 Attempts all cancelled (poor response) Cycle changed TSI. BFN X 4
All treatment suspended till Endo/Cyst & Fibroid sorted! May 2012.
21st July '12.Operation Day: Very Mild Endo 'Zapped' Cyst Sorted Fibroid too Big to Touch.
27/07/12 Decapeptyl Injection.18/09/12 Open Myomectomy.Done & Dusted.
Fibroid Totally Removed/Hysterscopy 02/11/12.
BFP March 2013 Clomid & 10,000 Pregnyl (Sadly wasn't meant to be) .
April & May 2013 Puregon 50iu Day 2-12. Pregnyl 10,000. BFN.
Sept/Oct 2013 1st IVF Prague BFP. 2 weeks shy of 4years of TTC.

Nov Bridie 09
Princess Wolly

Postby Nov Bridie 09 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:35 pm

We got our photos on a disc & rather than making a photo album, we got a photobook, which looks like a coffee table book rather than a photo album if you know what I mean!

We got it from www.poshfizz.com - they do them for hen parties & I liked mine so much, I asked them if they do wedding ones! They do, but they don't advertise it! It cost €150 for around 40 pages - can't remember off the top of my head, but we put around 100 photos in it. It's due to arrive this week & I can't wait to see it!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

MrsMN2010
Mini Wolly

Re: Where to buy wedding albums

Postby MrsMN2010 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:27 pm

Aldi and Tesco have photobook programmes too. I made one for a friend recently . €30 for 28 pages. Its a hardcover. When I was up in Belfast I saw you can do similar with tesco and you can get different leather albums. Would be worth a look. I think its tesco.co.uk/photo or something similar! Try Harvey Normans to get some printed and Ikea, Tesco and Dunnes for nice leather albums. Hope it helps!

LuckyYear2013
Empress Wolly

Postby LuckyYear2013 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:48 am

I'm also looking for a wedding album - not a photobook though.
Looking for one that would fit 30 photos, size 12x8, if anyone could recommend one.

John Walsh Guitar
JLa
Mini Wolly

Postby JLa » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:34 pm

I'm in the same boat, have the albums (we were given them as a gift) and are just waiting for hte photos so we can put them together. My problem is how do you actually stick the photos to the pages? I know that you can get corners to stick them on with, but I don't like hte look of them, and I think they can come unstuck over time. I knwo you can get glue etc., but that seems so risky! Also, there is no insert between the pages, so does that mean that I can't stick photos onto both sides of the pages in case the photos opposite each other get stuck together?? Any advice appreciated :thnk

Twirl
Ultimate Wolly

Postby Twirl » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:23 pm

I am really interested it this too. I am not one bit happy with our photographs, our album is costing a fortune and its not what i want, we have to pay another 400 to get a printable disc which we are going to get so we can do albums for the parents and get pictures framed too. I would like one with different sized compartments for the photos.

MrsMN2010
Mini Wolly

Postby MrsMN2010 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:07 pm

MrsMM2010 wrote:I am really interested it this too. I am not one bit happy with our photographs, our album is costing a fortune and its not what i want, we have to pay another 400 to get a printable disc which we are going to get so we can do albums for the parents and get pictures framed too. I would like one with different sized compartments for the photos.

Snapfish allow you to fit up to 9 pictures per page and arrange them in different ways. There programme is the most flexible. Sorry to hear that your album didn't turn out how you wanted. I used Snapfish for both of the parent albums (hardcover!) Both sets were very impressed.

umarkaka
New Wolly

Postby umarkaka » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:15 pm

I have gotten from Amore albums, they are the best luxe leather and classic wedding albums.

Go to Newly Weds