Menu

Where to buy wedding albums

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

EXCITED09BRIDE Posts: 76
Hi, after a long & terrible ordeal with our photographer we have final got our wedding album [u:19ax5598]on a disc [/u:19ax5598](at a price of €1300 but anyway Im just gald to have my photos) I now have to go & print these off & put in an album so I was just wondering if anyone knows where you can buy the actual albums without them costing a fortune???
brideymcbride Posts: 32
Could you let us know who the photographer is so that us other wollies dont have the same ordeal?
Mrs2babridesoon Posts: 3319
Try TX Max's I got too there!
Nov Bridie 09 Posts: 967
We got our photos on a disc & rather than making a photo album, we got a photobook, which looks like a coffee table book rather than a photo album if you know what I mean! We got it from www.poshfizz.com - they do them for hen parties & I liked mine so much, I asked them if they do wedding ones! They do, but they don't advertise it! It cost €150 for around 40 pages - can't remember off the top of my head, but we put around 100 photos in it. It's due to arrive this week & I can't wait to see it!
MrsMN2010 Posts: 267
Aldi and Tesco have photobook programmes too. I made one for a friend recently . €30 for 28 pages. Its a hardcover. When I was up in Belfast I saw you can do similar with tesco and you can get different leather albums. Would be worth a look. I think its tesco.co.uk/photo or something similar! Try Harvey Normans to get some printed and Ikea, Tesco and Dunnes for nice leather albums. Hope it helps!
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
I'm also looking for a wedding album - not a photobook though. Looking for one that would fit 30 photos, size 12x8, if anyone could recommend one.
FUNtastic cornerstone
JLa Posts: 527
I'm in the same boat, have the albums (we were given them as a gift) and are just waiting for hte photos so we can put them together. My problem is how do you actually stick the photos to the pages? I know that you can get corners to stick them on with, but I don't like hte look of them, and I think they can come unstuck over time. I knwo you can get glue etc., but that seems so risky! Also, there is no insert between the pages, so does that mean that I can't stick photos onto both sides of the pages in case the photos opposite each other get stuck together?? Any advice appreciated :thnk
Twirl Posts: 5598
I am really interested it this too. I am not one bit happy with our photographs, our album is costing a fortune and its not what i want, we have to pay another 400 to get a printable disc which we are going to get so we can do albums for the parents and get pictures framed too. I would like one with different sized compartments for the photos.
MrsMN2010 Posts: 267
[quote="MrsMM2010":1shriz2o]I am really interested it this too. I am not one bit happy with our photographs, our album is costing a fortune and its not what i want, we have to pay another 400 to get a printable disc which we are going to get so we can do albums for the parents and get pictures framed too. I would like one with different sized compartments for the photos.[/quote:1shriz2o] Snapfish allow you to fit up to 9 pictures per page and arrange them in different ways. There programme is the most flexible. Sorry to hear that your album didn't turn out how you wanted. I used Snapfish for both of the parent albums (hardcover!) Both sets were very impressed.
umarkaka Posts: 1
I have gotten from Amore albums, they are the best luxe leather and [url=https://amorealbums.com/product/classic-album:2i7yjqfq]classic wedding albums[/url:2i7yjqfq].