Where to find short wedding dress?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

jitterbug Posts: 226
Hi All, Posting for a friend who lives abroad and hopes to find her wedding dress during a quick trip home early next year. She is having a sun wedding, so is looking for a short (knee-length)wedding dress on a tight budget. Probably something more on the lines of a short bridesmaid dress in cream or white. Anyone know of best places to start looking in Dublin? Looking for the place thats likely to have the biggest selection... Thanks!
chefmaid Posts: 2426
She should try M&S, Monsoon and debenhams..Most of them have short versions... Havent been to many bridal shops...so not sure what ones would be good for short dress
mtv Posts: 935
i tried on a knee length wedding dress, it was fab.. it was 1940's or 1950's style just over the knee. ring aibheil in adare co. limerick. they might give you the name of the designer.
Mrs Cuddles! Posts: 835
Have a look at the maggie sottero website, . they have some gorgeous short wedding dresses on there.
brides007 Posts: 377
I have one by White One if you would like to contact me my number is 01 8499755. Fiona The Bridal Agency :wv
chelle10 Posts: 254
i actually have a cream dress i bought in coast for 370. its never been worn and stil has the tags on. its a size 12. i dnt wear it because my friend told me it looks like a wedding dress. i absolutely love it but if sheis interested i could get you a picture of it. no reasnable offer refused. nshe wouldn have to worry about anyne wearing the same as it was from a limited edition and i have never seen it in any other coast shops
she Posts: 3298
marks have a beautiful 1 for €250. Its lovely!!!!!!!!have a look