Where to get a list of gynae numbers for Cork?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

05bride Posts: 314
Hi, Just got my BFP and have to wait nearly a week for an appointment with my GP so I want to ring around and get a gynae as I hear they are in short supply in Cork. Does anybody know where to get a list of all of them? Looked up the golden pages but couldn't find it. Maybe I'm just blinded by our good news and missed it though!!! any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Anonymous Posts: 24542
The number for the Cork Women's Clinic is 021-434 8931. Dan McKenna, Barry O'Reilly and one other consultant whose name escapes me practice from there. It's located above The Regional Pharmacy, opposite CUMH.
Many thanks Ditz. I am going to try to see if I can get Barbara Kirkhoff but must just find her number first!! Thanks again.
Mrs Mai Posts: 763
Ring your GPs receptionist for a list of numbers. if you want the number for Suzanne O Sullivan I have it some where. Congrats!!!
Anonymous Posts: 24542
I had a root around and found an old number for Barbara Kerkhoff: 021-454 2807. I'm not sure if it's still her number, but you could give it a try.
Hello - thank you both for your replies, I will give Barbara a call and see how I get on. if you could get a chance to send on Suzanne O'Sullivan's number also that would be really great. I'm a first timer so really I think I need the idiots guide to pregnancy!! Many thanks.
Mrs Mai Posts: 763
Dr Suzanne O Sullivan's new number is 021 4348931. She's moved to Cardinals Way but she was in the Consultants building behind CUH and the number for there is 021 4941394 (that's the number I rang for her and it's still answered - they gave me her new number - but obviously there are still several other consultants there so it might be worth a call aswell).