where to get gel for doppler?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

baby-bel Posts: 929
hey girls My doppler arrived on Tues off the internet :o)ll havent used it yet though as the seller said the gel was included but no gel came with it >:o( , anyone know where I can buy the gel ?????????
theoracle Posts: 7664
baby-bel. ordinary KY gel which you can buy in the super-market does the job!
bride22 Posts: 359
If you want to pm me ure address , i bought a hugh big bottle with my doppler with also supplied a sml one. Was gonna throw it out this wk.
Sphynx Posts: 6795
KY jelly will work but it should be included - did you get it from Babybeats? They are v. nice if you ring up they will pop some gel in the post for you. Best of luck!
I still hadnt got gel so on the leaflet it says you can use oil so I just used olive oil on the doppler and heard the babys heartbeat !!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I could listen all night :lvs :lvs :lvs
bride22 Posts: 359
Hi I posted that gel for you this morning. Enjoy.
Hi Bride22 My neighbour just popped over there earlier with a package that the postman dropped into her for me earlier today as I wasnt here when the post arrived.... It was the Gel, thank you so so much you are fantastic - there was a lot of stamps on it let me know how much it cost as it was heavy so probably cost you lots to send it O:o) I saw your ticker there and realised you have had your baby :eek I have just seen your birth story, wow its amazing , congratulations bride22, congratulations to your dh and of course to littlle Lucy :lvs She is a little fighter and will be home before you know it :xox